View Single Post
Old 29-08-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapchat View Post
Another invaluable lesson.

Bro WB, have a great weekend.
Bro,

Have a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupperBatman View Post
Great advice from bro WB
Bro,

Tks for ur post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyver86 View Post
Apologies bro. Does BY means 包养? Or it has other meanings?
Bro,

BY is bao yang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by th1sislame View Post
Very true. To be devil advocate, what if while at university they are living at home and their parents pay for the school. Why would they need to be kept or moonlight? It is just the popular thing to do for money focused women in China?
Bro,

You're talking about gals who are from relatively well to do families. Very, very few of them would want to come to work in KTVs here, after graduation.

I hv met only one in the last 8 years.

In 2010, I did meet a pretty SHA gal Lisa, aged 22, at TAM. She just graduated from The Shanghai Academy of Art n had a minor role in a new TV series. She was from a well to do family, according to her n an independent source. She was a virgin! She told me she wanted to make her own money. I paid her 20K sgd for 2 1/2 weeks. She wasn't a very good fxxk though. She went back to SHA n never returned.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
no good girl will come to work in ktv as 歌星,it is to sell sex selectively. moreover, the pass also cost money.
Bro,

I couldn't agree w/ u more.

I know a student-virgin in SG, who just turned 18 about a wk ago. She is tall, slim n quite pretty. Never worked in the nite scene anywhere. She is asking for $25K to 破处 n $20K for BY. Way too expensive. I'm not interested in virgins. She is worth no more than $12K a month for BY.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 29-08-2016 at 03:06 AM.