Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
nubcake is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spagx View Post
Hello. It's my first post here. I read a lot of FR and finally I want to share mine.
I met Chanel at my place. She was a bit late but ok. 130 sgd. She said it was for 2 hours but I let her go after 1 hour. My gf was working so I was also a bit scared that she could come home earlier that day.
Chanel does not speak good english, only few words. She is not petite, she might be 1.70. The body is very nice. Boobs are firm and very well done. Nice ass too. BBBJ was 7/10, she seemed to like it. She loves frenching and she is quite skilled. She can lick your body as well, but nothing special. She is very girly, but her tool was hard the entire session. I prefer bottom lb but in case u were wondering. Her ass is not so tight, I went it easily. I recommend her btw. She is still texting me but I cannot risk too much inviting her to my place again. I had fun anyway. I loved her nipples. I would like to try a bottom lb that has a wonderful baby face and nice boobs. Strictly outcalls. Any suggestions?
Able to pm me her contact?
Thanks!