View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
OMG! $25K is too golden pussy.
Even $12k is high end maintenance.

Enjoy yourself bro WB. Have a good day.
Bro,

It's expensive to me. For many rich bros, it may be like $ 25 or 2.50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPro View Post
Haha if she turns out to be a dead fish .....
Bro,

Then it will be a total waste of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by th1sislame View Post
If the HFJs pay a salary every month to the singers, is that cash or is it taxed? After tax... 5000 a month salary does not sound like very much. Then add on flower money on top of that taxed salary? Could be just middle class wage.
Bro,

The HFJ takes a sizable cut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Hey Bro Wb,

Wow that very mean of you lol. you drop abit of very potent poison before sending her away. Player!! LOL kudos to you.
Bro,

I was being brutally honest w/ her, not trying to be mean or manipulative. I also told her a hv a much younger lao po. I wanted her to get married to a good man. I hv known her for 8 years n I want her to hv a happy future.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAconnection View Post
Meet a girl 2 years ago name also Lisa also work in TAM. I bounds into her when I was taking a lift and found her attractive decided to make a deal with her. We went to the lobby to lay my T&C She agree and follow me to my place. Confident and Alpha type. Arrived at my place she asked permission to look around I agreed. After she inspected my place we settle down to have a bottle of red wine. She told me that she is from Shanghai studying in Shanghai Arts Academy and just arrive in SG a few days only. I am not interested in her story but her body. After drinking I lay her on the bed start my SOP. Her response was not to my expectation. After carefully inspect her body and play with it for 3 hours I decided to end my session with her when she says that she don't like me to use fingers on her pussy. In this case you can exit, I told her and we have agree that in the event I decided to exit I award you SG100 and if you exit you did not to compensate me. Yes she is slim tall and nice looking but not good in bed. She wanted me to send her to TAM I firmly say no ask her take your own transport there. Before she left my place I told her I like you but I don't need you.
Bro,

I wonder if your Lisa is the same gal.

The Lisa I met in May of 2010 was 22 yo. She was 165, w/ small boobs, A/B type. Quite pretty. 气质美人 About 165 in height, w/o shoes. Slim w/ otherwise proportionate figure n nice butt. She would be 26 in 2014 when you met her. Would be very surprised that she came back as her family was well to do. Same gal?

Telling a gal you like her but don't need her is very powerful. If the words are coming from ur heart.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.