View Single Post
Old 25-09-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Mint MR from bro DJTrader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTrader View Post
MR on Mint

At first sight, she confirmed is a super kawaii youthful SYT of slim built, wearing a short figure hugging black dress
that showed her creamy white cleavage and revealing a pair of sexy smooth legs. This got the lust inside me stirring.

Her service was top-notched. She held my hand and led me to her room. After offering me hot tea, she insisted to undress me which i obliged her. Seeing this SYT unzipped me and when she knelt down to lower my pants to the ground, i saw more of her cleavage and felt paiseh as immediately my cock stood at full attention. I think i was
imagining her giving me a BJ then, lol. She even wrapped the towel around me.

Massage followed and i would rate it 7/10. But that is just the side dish when it comes to SYT.
Already felt aroused during the massage when i felt her smooth legs as she sat on my butt.

She asked me to turn around and started to juagen me , i was in heavenly bliss seeing this young SYT infront of me holding and thugging my rock hard cock.
With each glide of her hands on my cock, i was throbbing with excitement.
Could not contain the lust inside me anymore and asked if i could strip her.
Off came her bra and dress and from innocent SYT to sexy SYT with nicely shaped perky breasts that are so nice to cup and fondle.

She then grasped my cock in her hand, leaned forward and started to massage the tip of my cock in slow teasing circular motion on her breasts with her nipples hardening.
It was like a scence out of Jap av movie and the look on her innocent face as she did that almost made me explode but managed to control it.
I sat up and started to suck her breasts, kissing and caressing all over her very tender, smooth silky body.

That coupled with her sexy moans, nice womanly scent when you touch and kissed her brought me to a very heightened sense of sexual arousal.Finally i unloaded in her hands and it was a damn good orgasm with lots of cum flowing out.

Have not had such a good release from ML and have made me feel this way before.

I left a very satisfied customer and highly recommend her to fellow bros.

Last edited by skycock123; 27-09-2016 at 07:21 PM.