View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
Planning to bring her to shop Nagoya Mall, catch a movie and both enjoy a clean spa. Any good clean spa to recommend? Any other places to recommend for a couple?
Alternatively,i would suggest KTM Resort near Sekupang...but for your itinerary of shopping ,you may need to travel about 25mins by taxi. If I don't remember wrong,KTM resort do offer 2 free shuttle service a day from their resort to most major shopping malls for their guest/s,so come back to resort you still have to had your own transport. Please double check with them via email becos the last time I was there was more than a year ago.

Why do I suggest KTM resort? It was becos they have just renovated their resort and it gives a romantic peaceful feel the last time I was there. Its near the seaside,also have KTV,a nice pool and a spa (Spa Villa).

Quote:
Quote:
Located on the beachfront, KTM Resort Batam offers views of the Singapore skyline. It an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court. Free WiFi access as well as parking are available.

Each Balinese-style room at KTM Resort features a flat-screen TV, minibar, and an attached private bathroom.

The restaurant at KTM Batam features seafood specialities with a sea view. Barbecue facilities are available.

Guests may indulge in relaxing massages at the on-site spa overlooking the ocean, or enjoy a range of fun activities like billiards, karaoke, BBQ, mahjong, and card games. An array of water sports activities are available on the premises everyday except Tuesday.

The KTM Resort is 5 minutes’ drive from Sekupang Ferry Terminal Batam and 25 minutes’ drive from Nagoya.
Imagine you are in the spa at KTM resort with your girl...

The girl on the above photo not include inside Spa package hor,hehehe...

...and if I don't remember wrong,you can do fishing there too. So in this resort,you actually can have a full day of activities with your girl, except shopping and movie.

Just a suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
In Colombia they say "LLevar lenha al monte" (that is: bring wood up to the mountain). In my country they say "Bring a sandwich to a fine cuisine restaurant". The concept is clear...
Good luck.
In Singapore,Malaysia,Taiwan and China...there's a saying,"Knowing the mountain has Tigers,we will continue go up there" 明知山有虎,偏向虎山行。

My version of bringing my gf to a female massage in a clean massage parlor environment,drop her a 4 to 5 hour massage package that covers her from her head to her toes at less than S$100,and what do i do with the rest of my time? i go 'eat' something else somewhere...hehehe...and MOST importantly,i have to be back within the given time frame.

Alternatively,if chances allow...having happy-ending while my gf is is within distance can be quite exciting too,hehehe... *personal preference*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Don't stay in Nagoya. Stay away from temptations. If you can afford it, stay in Nongsa. Lovely place for a couple in love.
Nongsa is another good place,just that it may cost more. If there are 2 couples,it would work just right after dividing the cost.

Quite a handful of options around Nongsa area :

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info