View Single Post
Old 26-11-2016, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Mint MR from bro Trapezeial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapezeial View Post
I had visited mint recently for the first time. Owed her a MR. Had been very difficult for me to book her in the past, either timing not comparable or no money... So actually turned her down a couple of times in the past.
I finally decided to treat myself this time and went ahead to book an advanced appointment with mint.

Im not very very experienced in this(didn't switch alot between mls) as im just a young chap. I didn't know what to expect from prior to the meeting. However as the door opened. I was glad that im not disappointed upon seeing her in real life. To me she's quite cute and pretty, definitely young, and demure (on the outside hehe). I visited her after work so she slowly unbuttoned my shirt, teasing me with her fingers while doing it. Then she knelt down and undid my belt seductively, rubbing my crotch, thereafter pulling down my pants. She said i was naughty for wearing kinky yellow undies. As she pulled down my underwear she was so near that my didi almost hit her face as it popped out. After stripping me, she brought me to the shower, holding me by my didi. I think she knew i was not so experienced so she teased me quite abit. Putting her face and lips closed to mine, puckering up or sticking out her tongue, and when i leaned in to reciprocate she naughtily backed out of it, laughing at me. During the shower the teasing never stopped, continuously playing with my didi as if shes some playful girl looking at a guys thing for the first time. Released my first shot there. After drying up she started with the massage. Again i cant comment much from my inexperienced but i can say shes not bo chap about it. I like soft kind so i just said dont have to be too hard and let her do her thing. Afterwords she made me go into doggy position and she playfully spanked me. Then she commenced her hdly with lots of dirty talk. The teasing was so intensed i couldnt take it and asked her to stop. I flipped over and pulled her gently closer to me and started feasting on her cute little nipples. Licking sucking at different speeds and strength, while she motivates me with her moans. Afterwards she finally rewarded me with tongue to tongue fight . there after she started her simulated sex handjob. I asked if i could do the simulation in a doggy style and she said ok. So slipped my didi in between her thighs while she was in the position while holding my dick so nothing goes wrong. I told her im about to shoot so i asked to do a so called standing position with her. So she stood in front of me. I inserted my didi in between her closed thigh and she held it from her behind. I grabbed her butt and pulled her in started thrusting in the simulation. As i was about to shoot i leaned in and french her while thrusting hard and finally released into her hands. Clean up and left. She said shes leaving soon and asked me to visit more often. I guess sometimes teasing beats sex for me. Haha. Will definitely rtm her.