Old 23-12-2016, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
crazy619 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Hi bros first time writing FR after many years of being a lurker.
Went down to VIP SPA the other day in the afternoon around 4pm after wasting some time to search for the exact location.
Spa itself is normal, all facilities are working as they should be.
However what we are all interested in isn't the spa right? So lets move on!
So after we were done with spa portion we were seated at the common area waiting for things to happen
So after a while of waiting, the captain brought out around 15girls and they all stood in a row in front of all of us by the wall. As there was quite a fair number of bros there and I was kind of indecisive, almost all girls got taken leaving only 2. So I told the captain I would wait for next batch. So fast forward another 40mins, captain brought out another 15 girls. This time fast hand fast leg I chose the tallest girl. They had no number plates or anything like that by the way. She had this look that sorta resembled 温岚.
So captain called the girl and she brought me into the room. Room has a big shower area, a big empty area with one sexy-looking sofa which i didn't use, and finally the bed.
So once doors were closed everything is standard la. No need to explain further. However I would like to highlight that throughout the session I felt like I was being raped. Like holy shit this girl was so hiong it made me feel like a little boy despite her being younger than me! Her AR was the most aggressive I've ever experienced. And the GFE was also the most hiong I ever got. I have been secretly and quietly chionging for years but this is the first time I feel I need to write an FR. I'm not sure if its just this girl that is so hiong or all of them there are trained that way as it was my first time at VIP SPA. However I asked a bro that went with me and he also said he felt like he was being raped haha. So...
Anyway I will definitely RTM/F when I have time and excuse to go JB without my OC.
Thanks for reading and my apologies if my FR seem amateur.