View Single Post
Old 30-12-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Father Daughter Date

It had been a long day, and he finally got home from work. Pulling his car into the drive, he parked the vehicle and shut off the engine. He then climbed out of the car and walked up the steps of the house to the front door, withdrew his key, unlocked the door, and then entered the house wandering up to the bedroom. He then started to strip slowly and, standing naked, reached for a towel.

She lay in bed, fingering herslf, enjoying the wet sounds of her sloppy pussy, when suddenly she noticed her daddy go by, naked. she then lay in bed smiling, looking at him thinking about how bad she wanted him

He then head for the main bathroom, passing her doorway, fully naked. He didn't realize her door was open, that she was home, or that she now were getting a full view of his naked, toned body.

Finally unable to stand it, she stood up and started to walk to him. She stopped at his bathroom doorway, biting her lip thinking how bad she was to be having such thoughts in her mind.

Unaware that he had a captive audience, he then entered the bathroom and stood there for a while waiting for the shower water to warm up. as he did so, he began to rub his limp cock slowly, slowly coaxing it into its 7 inch hardness, when she started to walk towards him, biting her bottom lip again, growing excited watching him touch himself thinking about how much she wanted that thick cock...she had never seen anything like it. She then stopped, inches from her daddy.

Sensing something is a little off, yet not sure what, he shrugged and set the towel on the back of the small hamper, stretching his aching muscles tiredly. His only thought was how nice the hot water was going to feel running down his back. however that would soon change...

She was a little worried as she snuck into his room and started to undress herself. Through the doorway of the bathroom, she could see him, just standing there. She badly wanted to feel him inside her, amd she blushed. That didn't stop her from licking her lips, waiting for him to get into the shower.

Almost as if on cue, he then stepped into the shower, and allowed the hot water to run over his body, filling the bathroom with steam, the sound of the shower blocking out any other noise. So much so, that he failed to hear the young female nervously approaching him.

Opening the shower door and stepping in, young Beth wrapped her arms around her father's muscular frame, and gently grabbed his manhood, her naked body quickly becomeing wet against his, and she almost ran out when he gave a small start. Her mind began to go into overdrive...how was she going to explain this? She whimpered softly, and waited for him to realize that the young woman's body against his was none other than his daughter.

"mmm...that feels so good"

This was all the encouragement she needed, and she grew bolder, pressing her 32DDD sized breast against his back.

"I'm glad you think so...daddy"

"mm...baby....what are you doing in the shower? you know you are not supposed to be here" he said, teasing her in a low, soft, lusty voice.

This caused Beth to smile. Turning around, she smirked, her hand still very much attached to his rock-hard, 7 inch member. She smiled again and turned him around to face her. Still holding his manhood, she stood up on her toes and kissed his neck softly.

"so, is there something my sexy daughter wanted? or are you here to just tease me?" he kissed her back softly, and she returned the kiss once more before replying, in a voice just as every bit seductive,

"i want you to do bad things to me daddy, and please dont be shy"

"hm...you wish to be made pregnant by your daddy, is that it?"

"Daddy, anything you wish is my command."