Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
sigueroa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dull pain on right side of testicle, lower abdomen pain, frequent urination

Dear all,

Thank you for your replies, appreciate it!

It's been a few days since I posted, and since then I haven't masturbated as well.. but the pain is still apparent there..now it isn't really dull, but just like a little mild sharp pain when the skin gets stretched after pulling. It's been 2 weeks already and no signs of it disappearing.. occasionally I also feel like my testicles are being "squeezed", leading to lower abdomen pain.

To reply to each of you:

bonkhq69 - Hi bro, noted, will do so! Just want to check if your issue has been resolved? And how long did you take before recovering? Did you visit a GP as well?

IAmAwesome - Hi bro, I hope so too. But honestly, doesn't feel like it's muscle.. feels more closer to skin than muscle. But I'm not sure as well..

meviusoption - Hi bro, I don't have a varicocele (don't see any enlarged veins), I have back pain but it's because I have an existing lower back condition. I would say this create some groin and thigh ache..

For my lower back, doctors couldn't figure out what is it.. not slipped disc or anything, they just said muscle sprain/strain, even after MRI/X-Ray. This was more than 5 years ago. Since then, I've been getting used to it, like the ache is pretty apparent.

I really hope this muscle strain (if it is) will go away somehow - kinda affecting my quality of life :/