View Single Post
Old 17-01-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

made a trip to 00姐's place and was attended by herself.. into the first minute i already want to scream.. dunno what stuck or cloaked around my pubic area (cannot remember exact spot) and just another few more minutes later she uncloaked it and I feel soOoOo good..

my first time trying juagen for one hour and seriously i think i can go on for another hour.. the experience is totally different yet genuine.. normally Thai aunties don't juagen for so long.. but as long it benefits our health and sex life, why not? i feel it is really very important to have great sex but before being able to achieve it.. the sausage must be ready!

this is a PURE and CLEAN session so no release.. she did not even ask me want to release or not and even she asks, I will opt for no release.. felt effort wasted if release.. at most tahan for a few days can chiong again..

support this thread and looking forward to my next visit with 00姐!