View Single Post
Old 29-01-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of
Re: The KTV Bible - All You Need to Know When Chionging in a KTV

Well said.. I had met a few of such ppl before. It's

Quote:
Originally Posted by s@ms@m View Post

Standards Rules...

- Dun run tips! Or sat with Multiple girls then dun give tips
- Dun fly aeroplane
- Dun act blur or Drunk...den MIA
- Even if you r very late, still must pay your share, no partial payment juz becoz u r there for last 1-2hr (coz in the first plc u agreed to join)
- If you dun drink... still must pay
- If you drink alot, appreciate you offer to buy another tower/jug for yourself
- If u going off early, state ur intention and pay upfront including girl tips before u leave

For points 2 & 4, it is becoz sometimes, organiser may upgrade the room size becoz of you. That means extra $$$ or different package, if you fly plane or expect to pay less, the organiser is very difficult to explain to the rest of the bros.
Point 1 & 3 is unacceptable and there r some bastards who did tat... I wonder how can they do that without feeling guilty as the girls r here to earn $$$ not find love or to be played out. Of coz there are black sheep out there… and there is even a thread that expose these bastards…Karma will get back to u somehow…
If dun like the girl… juz give her minimum & move on next…

And lastly...Pay up and enjoy ... tats all...
Hope it compliment wat bro Notary has written…

BKK-Late May 2010