Old 02-02-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
melonmilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

never tried delivery health as i prefer personally going down the parlours to see and know more about these places

took public transport there but returned to nearest JR by their parlour chauffeur.

first time was at "K" soapland @ yoshiwara went with instinct and picked this girl "A". it ended happily for my first time yet many times in japan. we exchanged contact and somehow became 'friends'. well ate dinner and had coffee session with her after one of the day after she ended her 'real' work, at shinbashi izakaya. before i we say goodbye, i asked her whether we are able to meet again in future. a year past and went tokyo again. we met up again after her english lesson we went enoshima, even though i sensed she was a little exhausted and yet still she wanted to proceed. spent a moment inside enoshima aquarium and dinner at enoshima island. then went to yokohama hard rock cafe to chill till the last train. on the last day before returning sg, had a very impromptu dinner session. rushed down from hakone, then dropped luggage at haneda, then rushed to ichikawa to meet her. ended up in izakaya for late dinner before catching last train back to haneda airport. that maybe the last time i will see her as she is going overseas for a year and not sure whether she will return in japan after that. well.. the next time if i ever able to meet her again, hope she can go on a road trip together.

2nd time was "SD" soapland @ yoshiwara, just opposite of the 1st "K" soapland. picked girl "N". ended happily. exchanged contact but nothing advanced from there.