View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Robincock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi hi. Mind to share with me? Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
After all the negative reviews by bros about hygiene at fls and cl. I decided to revisit another place instead but auntie wasnt around. then I remb some bros mentioned that nearby got good massage. pop into the shop that has a young looking girl at reception. looks maybe 6.5-7/10. (looks is subjective). she is all covered up in tights and jacket but pleasant enough for me to step in.

during the massage, she kept teasing and make me zaogeng and mari kita. she also played with my balls and shaft while i was lying back. couldnt take it and so turn around. then she asked what I want. I automaticall stripped her and woah. she got nice body that i would say should be 7.5 above/10. she is petite so her boobs looks big on her. i can have a handful grab. she got flat tummy and juicy ass. should be great for doggie. hahaha. as I lick her nipple, my other hand also went south to check it out. omg. she is wet and so i just plong my fingers in to let her be shiok also. after a while, with her moaning, i released all my soldiers.

damage:50+80(cny then give more, in hope of better service next time)
rtm: yes. (I forgot to mention, she can massage well too. she said I am too eager so didnt get to fully enjoy her massage.)

will only share with bros who share or have higher points. sorry but I learnt my lessons after bros play me out the last time and caused me to lose 2 playgrounds.