View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Went to classic SPA yesterday and the Mummy told me there was a Promotion, girls 1 for 1. There were two prices for local, 800k and 1.1M. choose two 1.1M for the price of 1. Mummy upsell to me to use the VIP room and since I was on a good mood, sure, why not. Additional 250k. The room was big and the bed was bigger than a king size bed with a Sauna Room and Jacuzzi Pool inside. Total enjoyment. Tips: 100k per girl.
I do not understand the logic.... Your "Classic SPA", is it the same Classic as discussed in this forum? If yes, normal rate, 1 ger is 350k or 365k, what is the promotion??? BTW just curious about the VIP room, with bigger bed, sauna and jacuzzi, how much time u have or allow to enjoy them??

Last edited by naemlo; 12-03-2017 at 11:01 AM.