View Single Post
Old 21-03-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Charmaine from Uni

“I could get used to the way you taste, playboy,” she purred against my lips. Our hands slipped around each other, and for a moment, I felt entranced by her presence. The feeling swept over me so much that I hadn’t noticed she’d begun kissing my chin and neck. With delicate flicks of her tongue, she slithered down my chest, and drew lines along my torso. I swallowed hard as her head moved below my waist. The throbbing in my chest intensified as she slipped her fingers beneath my towel and tugged it off, and all of a sudden, I was naked before her eyes. The vulnerability crept up on me quickly as she gazed upon my genitals, surveying it with her lips slightly ajar.

“Wow,” she whispered, as she cradled it in her hand. The touch of her warm fingers to my cock sent a surge of adrenaline through my veins. My mind began to spin as she gripped its length within her palm, and all the blood in my head went straight to my loins.

I grit my teeth and groaned as my cock began to stiffen in her hand. She dropped my member and stared at it swelling, the gap of her mouth widened as it reached its full length, as though she had never seen one before. I breathed hard as my cock reached its peak length, just inches away from her awestruck face. A bead of sweat dripped down my forehead; she gripped my cock in her hand and squeezed several times, testing its hardness in her palm. With a grin, she gripped and eased my foreskin down, exposing its slick head, wet with precum from where I had been unconsciously begging for her touch.
“You’re wet,” she observed, sliding her hand slowly up and down my cock. Charmaine leaned closer still, until I could feel the warmth of her breath against my head. I gripped the table until it creaked.

“It’s such a magical thing,” she whispered. I looked down, and was rewarded with the sight of her beautiful milo/kopi-o brown eyes as she stuck out her tongue and ran it up the length of my manhood. I nearly fainted from the pleasure of it sliding across my head, but the steady pump of her hand on my shaft kept me steady. She kept her eyes fixed on mine as she circled her tongue around my head, but before I could savour that pleasure, it disappeared into her mouth.

I bucked my hips into her head at the sensation of her oral sex. With her hands on my hips, she sucked, lavishing her tongue against my head. As my posture steadied, she resumed pumping and sucking on my cock, oblivious to the fact that she was making my knees weak with her ministrations.
She pulled my cock from my mouth and smiled at the job she did. With a grin, Charmaine took it back between her lips, pushing my head further and further into her mouth.

“No, no you don’t have to-”

I heard a brief gag as the head of my cock slid into her throat. Pleasure erupted in my veins as she swallowed, her throat muscles pulsating against my head. Even with this, she grasped the rest of my cock outside her mouth and pumped.

“Yes,” I moaned. Without thinking, I slid my hand around the back of her head and pulled her in closer. The gagging intensified as she took the rest of my cock down her throat, but only for a brief second, before wrenching herself from me. Alarm bells rang in my head as I noticed a tear sliding down her cheek.

“Oh no, Charmaine, I’m so sorry-”

“No, I wanted to,” she snivelled, wiping the tear from her face, “you made me cum after all.”

She stood up, and placed a finger on my chest.

“Besides,” Charmaine continued, “I can handle whatever you give me.”

“So, we’re going all the way tonight?”

She looked into my eyes and whispered, “Please.”

Our lips met in agreement, and I savoured the taste of my own precum on her tongue. She held me by the hips and edged me towards the chair. As I sat down, my lips parted as she straddled me.

“Hold me,” she ordered, taking my arm and wrapping it around her lower back, “don’t let go.”

I watched every moment happen in slow-motion: the way she grasped my cock and lined it up to her slit, how she slowly eased herself onto me, the way her eyes screwed shut as I gripped her by the hips and pushed in. The sensation struck me like a meteor, how impossibly tight she was, yet slick like a waterfall. It took a full ten seconds for her to ease down the length of my cock.

The tightness was indescribable; as she held onto my shoulders and lifted herself up from me I felt like my cock was getting pulled from my body by her tightness. The sensation left me speechless, and even in my bewilderment she picked up her pace, clinging onto my neck as the riding intensified.

“Fuck, you’re killing me,” I muttered against her collarbone.

Her breath came hot and heavy against my face, but she dismounted me and got on her knees. My cock glistened with her juices and mine, and she took it into her mouth. The sudden change of sensation from pussy to mouth took me by surprise, and I gripped the chair as she pleasured my cock. The pleasure of having her tongue slide up and down my slick cock lasted all of a minute, before she got up, and laid on my bed.

“You're almost too beautiful for words,” I whispered, the heavy air doing nothing to dull the meaning of my words.

Like pieces of a puzzle, I fit myself to her. She was even tighter lying down, and I could sense her hesitation as she held my hips when I pushed into her.
“Fuck,” she muttered, as I eased my head past her slit, “oh god.”