View Single Post
Old 16-04-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
koitea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How would you respond in this situation?

So the situation is...

She likes to approach me for work matters (part of my work duties) instead of my other teammates.. She would openly tell everyone she prefers to work with me than others..

Now all of the above may seem normal.. but now here's what made the situation complicated..

1) There was 1 time when I'm was lunching with my colleagues and we were queuing in at a food stall.. She and her teammate were coincidentally in the same place and when she spotted me, she came over and just hug me straight (like those ang moh hugs..) and said hi to me, while telling her teammate how she liked to work with me.. I felt kind of awkward that she would ignore my colleague beside me.. and I don't think I have seen her hugging anyone else in office before..

2) When I did had to meet her up for work discussion, at the end of it when we part from the discussion, she will say something like 'can't wait for the next discussion with you.. etc' and then winked and gave me an air-smooch.. I was abit stunned by her actions..

3) Other trivial but disturbing moments are like:
- she would say 'why never jio me for 1 to 1 lunch' whenever I'm eating with other female colleagues
- she would ask me my age and share her age without me asking.. as if she wanted me to know that our age gap is not that big..