View Single Post
Old 24-04-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Erotical Experienced

DISCLAIMER !!!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.lushsexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ not from me, but just added some local flavours to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. Any trademarks, service marks, product names, or named features are the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if any of these terms are used. All fictional characters are of 18 years of age or older and consenting adults.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER
--------------------------------------------

[l]Man marries a woman and believes that she is the picture of moral, she doesn’t let him experiment much in bed, and it’s not until their vacation together that the husband finds out what a slut she is! [/I]

Everything described here happened in reality. I hadn’t had any sex before NS. Only kisses. I guess it was my strict upbringing that played its role. My cock could become erected in any imaginable situations when I wanted that and when I didn’t. For instance, if I went somewhere by bus when leaving I could notice a huge lump sticking out through my pants.

As I had no partners, all I could do was masturbating. When I finished my NS I met a beautiful slim girl. Her name was Sophia. We hadn’t practiced sex with her until we married as she’d been a virgin and I didn’t want to touch her if she expressed no desire. And she didn’t.

For a few years I tried to change her conservative opinion about sex. She’d admitted only the missionary position. But I wanted to try everything, to get maximum pleasure from sex. My upbringing didn’t allow me to find a lover. I thought it was unbecoming.

This way all my life was passing. I often had an obsession of fucking my wife’s ass. But we never spoke about that.

When we had a holiday I had a double holiday. I knew Sophia slept very soundly when she was drunk. And as a result I could enjoy my wife’s juices for hours and finished the deal with my best girlfriend – the right hand.

We had never had oral sex as Sophia considered it obscene. But I didn’t like that at all. You cannot even imagine how much I wanted her to take my swollen organ into her warm tender mouth. Years passed one after the other but my dream couldn’t become true.

Once we made up our minds to spend a vacation in Hawaii. We were so happy. During daytime we went for walks and excursions to look around, sunbathed, swam. But in the evenings we stayed at the hotel and watched TV. A couple of times we had sex but it was dull and boring as usual.

One day my wife expressed her desire to go to the cinema. I don’t like that at all and she went there alone. It was the night session. I stayed at our room but couldn’t fall asleep. When the movie was to be over already I went to meet her.

Dark and deserted streets made me understand that the movie had finished long ago or probably it was postponed. I didn’t meet anyone on my way. I got worried a lot and thought we could have missed each other.

I rushed to our hotel. It was very dark around. Passing an abandoned house on the coast I noticed some light. I knew exactly nobody lived there for many years already. We’d seen this house during the day many times.

I stopped and decided to look in. When I approached to the house I heard a few men’s voices. And among them (to my surprise!) I heard Sophia’s indistinct voice. I decided to look inside but didn’t dare to open the door. To prevent the rustling sound of my steps over the leaves which were lying in plenty before the door I moved to the window. The window was covered by a soldiers’ shabby blanket.

Through the hole I saw five soldiers sitting at the table and pouring whiskey into the glasses. There were the remains of food all over the table. The men were very tipsy. My wife was sitting on the chair between two of the soldiers with her arms and legs tied up. She was drunk too.

My first reaction was to rush for help but then I understood something interesting was going to happen. I suddenly had an erection.

One soldier, he was the chief as I understood, stood up and started giving orders. Another man took two ropes and tied them to the ceiling. Everything was swept off from the table and my wife was crucified on it. Her hands were fastened to the table’s legs. Sophia made an attempt to resist but her state couldn’t interfere the soldiers’ actions. She tried to shout.

- Would you like to taste your own panties?

– The soldier asked and waiting for no answer he gagged her mouth with that cloth.

All her clothes were lying in the corner of the room. The ropes tied to the ceiling were attached to my wife’s legs and pulled apart. So, the victim was on her back, her legs were high up and pulled apart as if she was doing the splits. The ropes were so much strained that only Sophia’s shoulders were on the table and her ass was pointed at the ceiling.

The man who seemed to be the chief took off his clothes and with a happy face climbed the table. His cock was huge. I was sure for some reason that the man had had no sex for a long time.

Without ceremonies the soldier put his two fingers into my wife’s pussy. My wife had no opportunity to resist and the man’s digits were spreading her juices over the pussy. When he felt she was wet enough he penetrated her.

The rest of men pulled their penises out of pants, they were all stiff and ready to fuck Sophia. The men were kneading her breasts while the chief was filling her vagina with his hot semen. He spit at her anus and spread some saliva over his finger.

He began developing her other hole which was absolutely virgin. Now there were two digits working. I was watching my wife’s reaction and was amazed and glad to notice she was enjoying the process, she had one orgasm after the other.

A minute later another soldier was pumping Sophia. His dick was much fatter and curvier than the first. I could see which difficulty the man was experiencing when trying to enter the loin, how nicely it was spreading all the folders of the vagina. The scene made me think the pussy didn’t want to release such a tool out of her, sliding millimeter after millimeter from it and leaving tracks of semen on the shaft.