View Single Post
Old 25-04-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Erotical Experienced

When my wife had a short rest she started sliding off my cock and the condom was sliding off too. Seeing that, Sophia giggled. When the cock was free from her ass and the condom she took it into her mouth and licked thoroughly. It was flaccid and looked funny while she was doing her best to clean it.

To demonstrate how soundly I was sleeping I decided to snore a bit. To begin I opened my mouth and let the air go through the nose and the mouth simultaneously. Sophia looked at me. Then I heard the condom fell out of my darling’s ass with a certain sound.

Then there was a short pause and suddenly I felt something was dropping into my mouth. It was warm and viscous. Oh, God! She was pouring my own semen into my mouth!

To prevent me from choking she turned my head a bit aside. So, this way I was lying moving the semen with my tongue here and there being unable to swallow it. Sophia kissed me and began licking the sperm out of me! She did that until not even a tiny drop was left in my mouth! She fell asleep almost in the morning time…

Despite the events described above nothing changed in our sexual life. Sophia followed her conservative views and didn’t agree to practice anal or oral sex. But I knew she hid her secret desires deep in her mind and she liked sucking and butt-fucking.

I had to do something. I had to let her know I knew about her secrets and dream of making our life more diverse. I even thought of being fucked under the “influence” of clonidine. Though I could miss the time when she added that into my glass. I didn’t want to miss her games.

And I wanted to fuck Sophia fiercely!!! At last I lost my patience and decided to use her in a drunken state. Of course I wasn’t going to use clonidine as it could be dangerous. Fortunately I remembered we had pure ether in the kitchen cabinet for medical purposes.

I didn’t know exactly how to use it that’s why when my spouse went to bed I just moistened the cloth in ether and put it on her nose. She seemed to be sleeping soundly but breathing through a cloth wasn’t comfortable and she opened her mouth. I put another piece of cloth there either.

The smell was not very good and my head became a bit dizzy. Sophia breathed through that for 5 more minutes and then I took it away.

I approached to the bed – she was asleep. I shook her by the shoulder – no reaction, slapped across the cheeks slightly – no reaction again.

When Sophia didn’t wash her lower parts she usually went to bed in her panties. Today was the case. I pressed to her panties with my nose to feel the smell I liked so much. I would get aroused from the smell of panties easily after she’d worn them for a couple of days.

I removed the blanket, turned my wife on her belly and pulled the panties off. I moved her legs wide apart and lay between them. After our last sex a week passed and I felt my balls were too full. And my erected cock was ready to start the so-loved process at any moment.

I parted the buttocks and spread the anus ring with my fingers. Then I pressed my nose to it, made a few breathes enjoying my wife’s fantastic smell and tongued the sphincter. I pushed my tongue inside, then began licking it thoroughly trying to penetrate as deep as it was possible.

Soon I noticed that absolutely relaxed hole didn’t shrink even when I removed my tongue from it. To make the access to her ass easier I decided to change Sophia’s body position. I took her butt, raised it a bit, then bent her knees and leaned her body on them. So, her ass was on the top and was directed at the ceiling while her head was on the pillow. I moved her legs more apart and now her both holes were in front of me.

I put my two digits into her ass, then three of them spreading them with the saliva first. By that time my pre-cum was dropping down. I couldn’t restrain any more and pushed my hard cock into her open passage.

Trying not to push my wife aside I was holding her thighs tight and moving the cock slowly inside. A minute later my piston was thrusting in and out with an incredible speed.

My sweaty balls would stick to her buttocks and slap in rhythm with the thrusts. I was watching her sphincter pulling after my cock when I was taking it out. Soon when the tempo grew I was like a sewing machine doing its job.

When I felt my cum was going to fill Sophia’s ass I pulled the cock out and directed the head at the sphincter. The semen hit the middle part of the round muscle and then flowed inside.

When the waves of orgasm released me I pushed my little friend inside a few times, then straightened my wife’s legs, put her on the bed and lay beside her.

I left the bed and went to the kitchen. Opening the fridge I took a bottle of wine and filled my glass with it. The drink slaked my thirst, my dizzy head cleared up and I felt fresh and ready to keep on working on my wife’s body.

The woman was lying in the same position I’d left her. Her body looked perfect and inviting. I turned her on her back and parted her thighs wide. Then I bent her knees and saw another cave that looked pretty tempting.

At this moment I noticed her sphincter hadn’t shrunk yet and the sperm was flowing out in a small stream making the bed sheet moist. I clang to the ass and licked the stream. Then I passed my tongue over all the folders of her vagina and touched the clit. The little nub shuddered. I licked it again. I felt Sophia’s body shuddered to each my touch to the clit.

I noticed the little stream started flowing again. I bent again and licked the semen and my wife’s juices coming out of her vagina. While my tongue was working around, my cock got rigid again.

I concentrated my attention on the clit only. Sophia’s body strained and covered in goose bumps. I had a feeling she was cumming. I stopped my tongue caress and put my three fingers into the hot loin.

I recollected how I fisted her vagina that time after the soldiers had fucked her and suddenly wanted to repeat that again. I started moving my fingers. It seemed too little for me and I added one more digit and made an attempt to push my palm along the slick passage feeling hot walls inside. Suddenly my hand broke the resistance and penetrated the narrowest part of the vagina. Her muscles squeezed the hand tightly.

My fingers explored every folder, every nub in the pussy. I pulled my hand to me and felt the muscles were too tight around it and it seemed almost impossible to take the hand out.

When the hand was out at last I got prepared to put it in again but as soon as my fingers entered the hole I heard Sophia’s moan. I felt frightened that she could wake up and I wasn’t sure my drug affected her seriously.

I started spreading her juices along the walls of her vagina without going too deep. When I touched the clit she moaned again. It was difficult to restrain my own orgasm. I was close to that.

I decided not to thrust my phallus inside, just took my wife’s panties and poured my cum on them. When I wiped the last drops off I looked at Sophia and saw her widely opened eyes with a begging look in them.

She stretched her hands to me and pulled my head tenderly to her crotch. I didn’t think long and began tonguing her clit. Sophia arched her back and let out a moan. She pressed my face harder to her pussy and started moving towards me intensively. My face was all the way wet and was sliding over the crotch easily. A few minutes later Sophia started climaxing, with all her body shuddering. When she relaxed and released my head her eyes were shining with happiness.

- Thank you, honey! – She said. – I’ve never experienced anything like that.

We were lying in blissfullness. As it turned to be Sophia wasn’t sleeping when I tried to use the ether. She didn’t tell me anything about the soldiers but confessed she liked any kind of sex. We found out lots of things about each other while lying in the bed and talking. I told her I didn’t sleep during the night she’d added clonidine into my wine. She was highly confused but I embraced her and kissed and she felt better.

Since that evening our sexual life changed. And now we think that if we both like something it is normal!

THE END