View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3889 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The facility i work at

Jude : Hurry !!!

The girl wiped her tears with the back of her hand and followed me as I ran down the corridor with the rest of my colleagues hot behind our heels.

I reached for my access card and unlocked the door infront of me.

Jude : Quick !

The girl sobbed and dashed in the moment I saw Thomas and Gary appear around the corridor.

The moment she was in, I shut the door behind her, locking her inside the storeroom where the bathroom supplies were kept.

My heart was thumping, slamming against my ribcage as within seconds, I heard the hammering on the door.

The girl was screaming and cursing at me, vulgarities of all kinds were spewed as the entire door vibrated violently.

Thomas and Gary heaved a sigh of relieve, so did the rest of the men behind them.

They looked at me, unsure of what to say.

I must have looked a little shocked at what I did as well and Thomas muttered a nervous thank you.

Thomas : Err…. Tha… thanks Jude…

I was really shaken by this and I’m sure he could tell by the shaking in my voice.

Jude : I…. I’m going for my coffee… ..

I walked past the rest of the guys who nodded in appreciation.

I got to the lift lobby and I saw a couple of colleagues in lab coats walking down hurriedly towards the storeroom.

I entered the lift and went to the café.

Even after I ordered a coffee, my hand was still shaking.

What the fuck have I done ?

Is it right or wrong ?

I don’t know.

I went for lunch at 12.30pm with Kathy but I did not mention what happened to her either.

At 6pm that evening, I received a call from another colleague.

Dr Aaron : Hi Jude , this is Dr Aaron from level 4…. I just want to thank you for the help this morning…. With… with the incident…

Jude : Oh… ok….. Everything all good on your end ?

Dr Aaron : Sure… all good…. Let’s have coffee sometimes…

Jude : Ok… sure…

I hung up the phone with a colleague I have never even met and logged off the computer.

As I left my office for the carpark, I saw the cleaner uncle, Kenny pushing a trolley of shredded paper and fabrics towards the bin centre. There were 6 bags of different shape and sizes in all.

Kenny : Yo!! Jude…. Go home already !!

Jude : Yes Uncle…. You also going home ? Need a lift ?

Kenny : Ya… I going to throw these into the recycle bin then I going off…. No need lift la.. I take bus… very fast…

We walked along the same corridor and I held the door open for him.

The Bin centre is located right by the carpark exit, Kenny and I split paths as he continued up the ramp while I went to get my car.

Right when I was exiting the carpark, I saw Uncle Kenny trying to push the trolley up the steep ramp. He’s got to be at least 75 years old and he walks with a limp. It’s not easy to head up the slope with a trolley of stuff.

Jude : Uncle… come…

Kenny : Eh no need… no need…

Jude : Hai yah…. It’s ok la… all paper and cloths right ??

Kenny : Yah… mostly all paper… and some old towels…

I told him to load up into the boot, I’ll drive him out together.

Uncle Kenny looked at the 50m slope up and agreed to take a lift.

The bags were nothing, they were light, so I loaded them 3 at a time into the boot. Uncle Kenny folded up the trolley and put it in as well.

Within seconds, we were up ramp and by the bin centre.

I opened the boot and Kenny took out the trolley that was lying on top of the bags.

Jude : I pass to you…. Faster this way…

Kenny went up the steps and chained the trolley to a post by the bin centre while I pulled the bags out of the boot.

2 Bags at a time, I only needed to lift 3 times.

Kenny took the 1st 2 and walked towards the recycle bin 2 steps away.

I placed the next 2 on the platform for Kenny.

As I turned to grab the last 2, my eye caught something.

Something familiar.

A familiar colour that was peeking out from the mess of paper.

It was a grey, the same grey shorts I saw the girl wore that morning.

My heart started beating really fast as I stared at that piece of fabric. Most of the fabric were white and black, but that grey stood out.

I turned and look at Kenny, he was still trying to stuff the big bag into the small opening of the bin.

My heartrate increased as I struggled with the thought of opening that bag.

I looked around and made sure no one was looking.

Uncle Kenny was pretty slow, he was still stuffing in the 2nd bag.

I took a deep breath and opened that last bag of fabric. Uncle Kenny turned around and I pretended to get ready to pull out the last 2 bags.

The moment his bag was turned with the 2nd load, I opened up the bag and dug right into it. Not only did I grip onto the grey shorts, I realised there was a panty in it as well. A white pair of damp panty. I quickly stuff the shorts and panty aside and tied up the 2 bags and placed it on the platform the same time Uncle Kenny turned around for them.

Kenny : Ok… thank you ar Jude…

Jude : No problem… don’t mention it…

I closed the boot and my heart was thumping.

Where is that pair of shorts there ?

The singlet that girl wore must be within the bag as well.

I drove my car out of the compound and got home as fast as I could.

With trembling hands, I retrieved that pair of grey shorts and white panty and stuff it into my work bag.

I got back into my room, shut the door and took my stash out.

I unrolled the pair of cotton grey shorts. It was something casual, something girls would wear to bed. The material is smooth, it felt damp to the touch, there was a smell I could not really point my finger to.

I reached for the white panty. It felt damp to the touch and it was rolled up and entangled with itself. It seemed like it was taken off in a hurry.

The smell was stronger on the panty.

It took me a moment to realise it was the smell of pee.

I don’t know why I was getting an erection as I look at the clothes on my table.

I know I shouldn’t do it.

It’s not right but I could not resist.

That look of desperation on her eyes was engraved in my head.

I touched that damp fabric on my table and I slowly brought it to my face.

That smell.

Yes, there’s the smell of pee, of sweat, of her womanly scent but the most erotic scent my nose picked up and deciphered is not of those.

It’s not the saltiness in her sweat.

It’s not the scent of her body foam.

It’s not even the sweetness of her young nubile pussy.

She don’t look to be a day over 20.

The scent which aroused me the most, was something I could not explain.

Something primal.

I pressed the wet panty onto my nose and as I took a deep breath of filter air for the 2nd time, I finally realised what it was that turned me on.

It was the smell of fear.

………………………………………………………………..