Thread: BAD Girl
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: BAD Girl

It turns out that Gordo, the bearded guy had a daughter when he was twenty and then his daughter had a daughter when she was around nineteen. He was young for a grand-father (he was fifty-nine the night he first fucked me). At that time he was the oldest guy that ever fucked me and the first grand-daddy to fuck me. Since I was twenty-one at the time, Gordo was thirty-eight years older than me. That was another first for me. And as you probably guessed it, turned me on. 

“You know what’s funny,” leather-jacket guy said. “The slut is turned on by that.”

He was right. I was. Gordo was sucking on my tit as he fucked me with his grand-daddy dick.

“Fuck my sweet young pussy,” I said to Gordo. “G-daddy!”

“Oh you naughty fucking bimho,” he said slapping my big tit as it hung down. Leather-jacket guy squeezed the other one hard. 

Leather-jacket guy then took both his hands and held my head and started to pick up the pace as he fucked my face with his shlong. 

“This is it you fuckho!” he said pushing his cock in and out of my throat. “Drain my balls, bitch.”

Leather-jacket guy pumped the third load of the night down my throat. I didn’t have to do the math to realize that I was going to be eating a lot of semen before we were done. 

Then the one guy left standing, that didn’t really say much walked over with his erect cock in hand. I’ll call him guy-with-glasses. I looked up at him.

“Guess your last one in,” I said to him and smiled. “Did you draw the short straw?”

“Does this look like the short straw?” he asked. He had a point. He had a pretty big cock. The guy-with-glasses grinned and slapped my face with his cock. “Trust me, baby. Being last is the best.”

“Why is that?” I asked. 

“Baby,” guy-with-glasses said. “Less talking and more sucking.”

I laughed and wrapped my mouth over his cock looking up at him and sucked his cock as hard as I could. I don’t know what it is but I love when men talk to me like that. 

“That’s a good little cocksucker,” guy-with-glasses said as I pushed his cock down my throat.

Gordo, the 59 year-old bearded-guy was slamming my cunt and sucking my right tit, guy-with-glass was fucking my face and squeezing my left tit and eagle-tattoo guy was pumping my sweet young ass like he was drilling for oil. I was a three-hole fuck slut with beautiful big juicy tits that was being used like the fucktoy that I was. Rough and tough cops that were all old enough to be my father (Gordo was old enough to be my grandfather) slamming their married cocks into my young, sweet body. This is was how I was meant to be used. 

Gordo yelled “man up” and fed me my fourth load of cum of the night. Soon after eagle-tattoo guy pulled his cock out of my ass and poured his sperm in my mouth. 

Guy-with-glasses then showed me why it was best to be last. It turns out the last guy got me all to himself. He picked me up and threw me on my back, spread my legs and got on top of me slamming his cock hard into my pussy. 

“Uh,” I grunted over and over as he banged my cunt with as much force as he could. Then guy-with-glasses pulled me up by my hair and threw me over the arm of the couch, bent me over and buried his cock into my ass and jackhammered me from behind.

The other five guys were all standing around watching him pummel me. 

“Fuck her good man,” I heard one voice say.

“Slam the slut,” another guy said.

“Split that fuckhole,” someone else said.

“Break the bitch,” yelled one of the other guys.

I came hard. It was another anal cum. I was told later that my mouth opened like I was screaming, but no sound came out. The eyes rolled into the back of my head and my whole body began to shake. They thought for a second that they might have taken things too far. But then they realized that I was actually having a very intense orgasm. 

Guy-with-glasses slammed me hard as I came with his cock buried in my ass. I collapsed with exhaustion. He slapped my ass and laughed. He pulled his cock out of my ass and moved it to my mouth. He ordered me to clean it. Suddenly I got a second wind and gobbled his cock hungrily licking and sucking it clean. He then fucked each hole again go around and around from mouth to cunt to ass to mouth to cunt to ass again and again. Finally he blew a huge hot stream of cum down my throat and I eagerly drank every drop.

All the guys high-fiving each other and back slapping one another. 

But we were just getting started. Larry pushed his hard cock into my mouth, Leather-jacket-guy fucked my cunt and Matt pushed his hard meat into my sore ass. I took another six loads down my throat as each one took turns in my three holes ending up with guy-in-glasses being the last guy again and fucking me all to himself again. Then it all started over again. Larry fucked my cunt, Matt was in my mouth and leather-jacket-guy opened up my ass. All of these cock pushing into me over and over. I went into some sort of zone I never reached before. I was being fucked over and over and over again and something inside me changed. It was like I was having a constant orgasm. I couldn’t speak. I heard everything that was said but it was like I was under water. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. It felt like I was cumming over and over and over and it never stopped. 

After the first round Larry had cum in my cunt and leather-jacket guy filled my ass with his load. They carried me off to the shower and washed me off and started all over again. Cock after cock penetrating me. Hands all over me. Men’s voices calling me degrading names. I just kept cumming and cumming. 

After the second round they carried me into the shower again. This time they made me get on my knees and they all stood there and pissed on me. I felt their hot streams covering my whole body. My skin was so sensitive and the sensation of cumming continued. When they were done they cleaned and showered me ready for round three.

I lost count of all the loads of cum I had swallowed. There was no counting how many orgasms I had since it felt like I was still cumming even after they all stopped fucking me. I lay there on the couch lying in the fetal position. One of them men was brushing my hair telling me how beautiful I was. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

When I woke up there was no around. I was pretty sore. I forced myself up and walked to the bathroom. Someone was in there. I couldn’t wait I had to pee so bad that I went to the bedroom to see if there was another bathroom in there. When I walked in I was taken by surprise. Sandy was in there fucking some hot young stud. This guy was like one of the hottest guys I’d ever seen. He had an eight pack, muscles every where and a really handsome face with blue, blue eyes.

It turns out that this young stud muffin was Sandy’s dream fuck. She had wanted to fuck him for over a year. But the stud muffin was engaged and didn’t want to cheat. Well the other cops made a deal with Sandy. They would get him fuck her if she arranged a gang bang with me. This was all planned! When Larry kissed me in the bar he was trying to find out how I would react. If I kissed him back the gang bang was on. If I pushed him away then it was off. And I did kiss him back. 

I wasn’t mad. I thought it was hilarious. 

It was my first gang bang, but I have to admit it wasn’t my last. I have to tell you that it is very intense and not something that I can do all the time. But there is nothing like it and one of the most amazing sexual experiences of my life. I never had that feeling of constantly cumming over and over before. I wouldn’t trade that for anything in the world.