View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
bastardboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybastardboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Xin chao everyone. It's been more than 2 years since I wrote something on this forum. Now still in HCM city enjoying my holiday. Been in and out of HCM for the last 2 plus years but did not have chance to go cheong because I was with my Vietnamese gf. finally have chance to cheong and relialise that some parts of the cheong scence have changed while others remained the same.

Not sure if this is still the place to share information on my trip but I will still do so anyway. As I am here alone for a week, I try not to spend money expensive tourist attractions and try to go local as possible. So far I have been to HTGD at Q10, benny, NPK. Q10 is still the cheapest at 300-320k and still my favorite of all. Was offered a fs at q10 for 800k. Went to cafe om this trip as well, 120-150k for drinks and tips. Nothing to shout about. Girls are at most a passable 6. Was also offered fs at one of the cafe om but maybe because they think I am Robert and wanted to charge me 1 mil incl hotel which I refused. Overall was just an experience. Went to a DJ cafe which was quite interesting. Girl dj with half ball bouncing to the music and pretty waitress that can sit and talk with you for tips. No hanky panky allowed but can try to sian if your tv is good enough. Went for a few fs from website and zalo. Interesting now girls can be found more easily through zalo than 3 years ago offering this service. 400k plus hotel your own. Girls looks I had were on par with those you find at massage like China or haiyan but service depends on luck. Went to the ones at tan binh, q8 and q10. One wanted to charge me 1.2 mil after finding out that i am not local instead of the 400k. Another girl actually was caught by Singapore police last year before working at a ktv at jalan besar. Overall it was a refreshing experience and will be going to cheong at a club tonight for my very last night in hcm. Before ANYONE starts to comment things like " I can get a girl at a lower price", " for that amount I can get a 18 year old syt", " I can get etc etc for free", "you overpaid by 100k" I am just sharing my experience as a frequent flyer not as someone who stays here all the time. Do share the information for free if you are better if not just SHUT UP.