Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
salmun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

Usually, it will take time and some stressful situations for u to demonstrate that you are indeed such a rare PRIZE. You must be perceived to be such a man when first meeting a dream gal or, if you're not, you are actively working to becoming such a man. Be very ambitious n bold. Not delusional though.

Your mindset n emotional control is the key. You're the prize. You show your social courage, dominance n high status. And your unflappable demeanor, voice tonality and body language. You must also be very comfortable in ur own skin, be very assertive when you're right, and yet humble. And being witty n smart.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Very nicely written your past post above.

We men must always think we are SMG and also we are the Jackpot. The girls stand to lose if they don't choose you or lose you.

I wished I had read your thread 10 years ago so that I dun bang into so many walls.

Hope you can share more here.

Have a great day.