Thread: Grabhitch
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!
Re: Grabhitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by yying View Post
Eventually I relented.I thought there is no harm in going to his place for dinner. Jj already had ingredients at home so we don't have to buy them. He said he enjoyed cooking. I thought of my hubby, usually I'm the one who cooks for him if I have the mood. I like to experiment with new dishes.

Jj's apartment is cosy, the deco is a resort feel. He gave me a short tour of his home and told me to make myself feel at home while he took a shower first before cooking as he felt sticky. He poured a glass of chilled water for me and told me to wait for him.

My mind: why did his marriage end up in divorce? He didn't share much about it and I didn't want to rack up his past.

I sat on his sofa, drank the glass of water and checked my work emails. I didn't want to walk around.

10 minutes later, "Yy!" I heard jj calling me from his bedroom toilet.
"Yah, I'm here" I shouted, standing outside his toilet.
"I forgot my towel. Can you help me get my towel?"
I looked around and went to his wardrobe to look for his towel. I knocked the toilet door, "found it, I leave on the floor?"
Jj: "I didn't lock the door, can you pass it to me?"
My mind: what?! Omg I'm going to see is naked body, the thought of it made me so high. On other thoughts, will he grab me into the shower? He is so crafty!
Me: "you not Shy?"
Jj: "what's there to be shy, faster!"
Me: "ok... ok .. nah.." I opened the door and threw the towel at him.
Jj: "thanks!"
I had a quick glance at him while he dries himself. Can see that he does work out, lean not boney not too buffed. His dick appears to be inviting. The sight did arouse me! Why is a man seducing me! I ran out of his room, sat at his sofa and tried to calm down. I saw and picked up his ukulele. The song that came to my mind was beauty and the beast...

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly.....
Nice stories. Keep it up. Beauty and the beast too I like!

My recent sexperiences with couples (Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...800&highlight=

My personal past sexperiences (No Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...584&highlight=