View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: F. A. I. T. H. 2

“Ok, butt up.” She said, pushing my leg upwards.

I did what she ordered and she started to shave the hair surrounding my asshole. That feeling was fantastic! She inspected every inch of my private, blading down whenever she saw a strand being left out.

“Ok done. Wa, see, so smooth!” She proudly announced, touching the shaven parts.

“Hmmm…not bad huh. Ok, it’s your turn now,” I said jumping up on my feet after feeling her work.

“What??” She replied staring into my eyes with her eyes opened wide.

“Ya la then, it’s a two way street lei.”

“Huh? You know how to use the blade or not?”

“Relax la. I’m a pro lei.” I said, hiding the fact that it was going to my first time doing it.

Faith slowly crawled up on the bed and spread out her legs like I did. She pointed at her makeup box and asked me to change the blade, which I did. Knelt down in front of her opened legs facing the pussy, and slowly take off her sexy thong. I had not seen her dry pussy before until then. Looks really nice and pinkish. I gave it a tease and rubbed her clit a little. She seemed to like it, lying on the pillow looking down with her hand supporting her head and lips slightly parted.

I gave her thigh a kiss and said, “Ok huh, I start already huh.”

She nodded and continued looking at me. I started with the hairy part surrounding the vagina and carefully blading down her pubic hair, one by one. I did a really good job around her vagina. She was enjoying the sensual touch by the blade like I did and I could see some wetness started to build up at the entrance of her love hole.

Being a “professional” shaver, I ignored it, continued with what I was doing. I signaled her to lift up her slender legs and placed a small pillow to help support her weight under the butt. I started with her asshole. The asterisk pattern around her asshole is so beautiful. I could not help myself but to use my little pinky and gave it a gentle stroke, watching it contract upon the touch like an underwater seashell coral with tentacles retracting when threatened. Faith took a soft long inhale as I began my blading. Her anus contracted further and relaxed again when my blade left her skin.

With the light above me, I had a very good look at Faith’s private. The fair skin around it had made the pinkish blush on her labia and clitoris hood really stood out. When I spread her vagina lips apart, looking at the inner side, I only wanted to kiss it, suck it and eat it. Never wanting to take my eyes off it.

I had chopped down her bush and exposed her wet pussy. Not a single strand of pubic hair could be found standing on her skin. Her vagina was a solo continent embedded in a mass of flesh. The sight of a hairless wet pussy was really putting me on heat again.

Her juice had made it very wet. Shiny clear fluid could be seen oozing down slowly. When I spread those lips apart, strings of the slime stuck on either side and scratched across. I lost my professionalism; I dropped my tool and used my index finger to give it a stir on the vagina, moving up and down along the wet crevice. Only feeling it on the surface, playing with the wet pinky loose flesh hanging at the entrance. Dipping in to have a taste of her juice at times.

She liked it whenever I pay my attention to her pussy. Faith is such a horny little kitten. Every man would like to love, care for and at the same time abuse her with all hardcore sex can offer.

I cleared the tissues with loads of hair on it carefully, not wanting to drop any on the bed and went back in between her legs.

“Your pussy is really clean now. Feel it yourself.” I said.

Faith reached down with both hands, feeling the two sides near the groin and moved over to her vagina. My hands were on her hip, stroking gently and seductively.