View Single Post
Old 19-07-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: F. A. I. T. H. 2

My last drag on my cigarette was a long hard one, looking at the ember glow and burning the tobacco through the paper, leaving a trail of ashes still hanging, almost burnt myself on the lips. I stuck the butt into a scrap of dinner left behind, making sure it was extinguished and hopped across the room to the gate of my heavenly voyage with my sexy little mermaid.

“Permission to enter,” I asked politely, knocking on the door and my hand standing by on the doorknob.

“Come in la, hahaha.”

Swiftly, I swung the door opened. Faith was sitting on the ledge of the tub, cross-legged in her bathrobe, which slipped apart in the middle and left her sexy thighs up to her crotch exposed, leaning down to test the temperature of the water. She was wearing something underneath the robe.

“How’s the water baby?” I asked, leaning down to her with my hands on her shoulders.

“It’s getting there, any minute now.”

“Great, I’ll go brush my teeth then.”

I gargled a generous amount of mouthwash and brushed my teeth till it was sparkling on the calcium.

“Done!” Faith reported, stood up and added, “Remember the something-special I was telling you?”

“Yes! It’s time?”

“You, in the tub, now. Go!”

“Oh my god, this is so exciting!” I thought and stripped naked, got in the tub as ordered by my sexy mermaid turned Captain giving instructions. After testing the water with my feet I slowly dipped into it. The water was slightly over the comfortable temperature but I adapted very quickly.

“What now? I asked, resting my chin on my arms crossed on the ledge of the tub.

“Don’t blink.”

Faith slowly untied the waist belt of the robe and revealed the special underneath it with a seductive look on her face. She was wearing an elegant blue twisted bandeau covering her busts, pushing them slightly inwards, and showing off her cleavage. I was gaping at her sexy body as my eyes traced the outline of her hourglass figure and were greeted by her matching colour hipkini with 2 sexy knots tied at her hips. A small triangular cloth barely covered where her bush was formerly rooted, way below her belly button.

She dropped her bathrobe behind her, slowly made a turn and stopped when her sexy butt was in full view facing me. It was a thong. She tiptoed slightly and arched her butt to amplify the fullness of her ass cheeks while supporting herself with her hands on the wall. The tiny triangular cloth in front had a sister at the back! She was molding perfectly on Faith’s butt, showing off the contour she was covering. Tracing the obvious butt crack in the middle with my eyes, I saw 2 smilies at the bottom of the round ass cheeks where it met up with her slender thighs.

I would die for that butt and was so happy that I got to play with it that night or any other nights!

Faith catwalked towards me seductively, entered the tub and sat down behind me like in a canoe, the tap was the stern deck, she was the Captain and I was the Deck Cadet. She wrapped her legs around me, deliberately fondling my hard cock with her sexy hairless calves.

“You like to see me in this?”

“I like it, love it, adore it baby. You wear this in public ar? It’s a thong lei.”

“No la. For my man only la.”

“So…who was the last man?”

“Shane lo, who else. But hopefully you will be THE last man, baby.” Faith started to kiss my neck. Her hands slid under mine and started caressing my body, making their way southwards to my hardened cock pulling the skin back, exposing the reddened sensitive tip.

“I’m going to wash you now baby. Just relax ok?”

I nodded and let Faith perform her duty. She reached out for the shower gel and applied a liberal amount on my back and her hands; started her stroking on my body with foam forming, trailing behind. Faith then used her fingernails to graze through my back.

“Ahhh,” I let out with my eyes closed.

“You like this huh,” Faith said and closed in to my ear and gave it a lick briefly.

“Yesssss, very much…ahhhhhh.”

Her grazing nails went southwards and to my hips passed my waist and the muscles twitched due to the sudden itch, making me squirmed uncontrollably. She found her way to my groins and continued her grazing with her powerful nails; extending it to my balls. Her grazing had set my nerve endings under my skin screaming for more like tiny aliens.

She glided her palm in between my groin and gave them some gentle rubs. Slowly, palmed my balls and cleaned them. She used her nails again and drew circles on my balls and around the base of my then rigid cock. Her nails made their way up to my pole and my crotch was squirming for mercy. With one quick swoop, she held my cock and whacked it up and down in the water, working her fingers and palm hand-in-hand to make me super high. As a deck cadet, I did not stop my Captain’s abuse; in fact, I welcomed it by lifting my butt off the canoe and groaned with pleasure.

I turned my head upwards and licked her chin like a dog to its owner; a horny dog I was.

“Saliva, I want it now, please,” I begged and opened my mouth waiting for my treat.

Faith gathered everything she had in her mouth and let it dripped slowly into the mouth of the little puppy waiting below her. I played with it a little with my tongue, coating the slime in my mouth, and swallowed it in one big gulp.

As sudden as it started, Captain Faith stopped her abuse. She switched her focus to my butt, asshole.

“Stand up baby,” she said.

I had to obey my Captain and stood as I was told. She knelt on the tub and started working her way up to my butt from my ankles, back of my knee and thighs. She slotted her palm in like a credit card and gave it a thorough rub. Again, she used her powerful nails to graze my underside. However, she did not spend too much time there. She had her own idea of how to play with her deck cadet who was obeying her every order by far.

She turned me over and lifted my leg up to the ledge like a skillful puppeteer, soaping my crotch and hard dick again. Crawling under me, she reached out for the showerhead rinsed off the foam on my lower body. I remained in the position like Jack Sparrow stepping on the treasure chest he never get to have with one leg.

Faith leaned forward, sniffed at my iron rod and said, “Nice and clean now!” She then gave no warning, opened her mouth and consumed my erected cock, slurping and moaning in hunger. Her head went in and out, left and right, sliding my hairless cock in between her wet lips and into her warm wet hungry mouth.

“Mmmm…mmm…mmm” She went on and on and on, showing no sign of stopping.

“Oh yea baby, suck it. Ahhhhh…” I let out, fucking her face at the same time, pushing her face into my groin mercilessly.

My dick was pile driving into her throat deeply causing her to gag but I did not care nor did she stop me. I wanted to finish it off with my disrespect to my Captain Faith.

“Ding dong.”

I ignored the odd sound and after a few moments the same bell rang again. Faith tried to pull out from the abuse but I did not allow; pushing in her face further, only to let go when she slapped my thigh a few times and was making muffled noises with my dick in her mouth.

Coughing and slurping up the slime dripping from her mouth, she finally caught up with her breath and said with her tear-rimmed eyes, “Wine…” pointing at the door.

“Argh!” I was frustrated and stomped to the door, covering my lower half with a towel. My dick was still as hard as a rock, poking against the rough fabric. It was very obvious with a rode pushing against the towel at the bottom.

I opened the door, hiding myself behind it and indeed, it was the wine. I quickly instructed him to leave it at the door and I bolted across the room, grabbed a tip from the table and back to him like a barracuda surprising its prey and closed the door after signing the receipt.

When the commotions I created subsided, I heard water splattering in the bathroom. Faith was bathing herself.

I opened the door and said, “Baby, not waiting for me?” Walked up to her and stepped into the tub again.

“Its ok. Dry yourself and wait for me in bed. We will continue there.”

“But I wanted to help you out of your bikini.” I said with a sulking face.

“Haha, I’ll wear it and let you play with them. Be good. Wait for me outside. I’m cleaning myself for you.” Faith consoled me and gave me a kiss.

“OK!”

The love canoe had anchored. Captain Faith and Deck Cadet Patrick were about to disembark and continue their voyage on land.

Only this time, the Deck Cadet was in charge.