View Single Post
Old 28-07-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 16
8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of
Re: Gambling Kills - Top 5 Reasons Why A Gambler Will Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangstar View Post
Gamblers are all proud ppl.

If your way of gambling is not winning, then the following are the common excuses
1) you run out of cash using martingale
2) you are affected emotionally by the outcomes
3) your STRATEGY doesnt work
4) you have no discipline
5) dont blame it on luck, blame it that the cards are not stack to your favor

These are the listed excuses i would give, been through that, never win very big $, but maintain a streak winning of 3k everyday for 15days, most of the bank account gone from red to blue. Felt proud, started w 3k and it grows to 20k cold hard cash, became proud and lax, armed with 20k daily, starts to say NO to small projects, and bets grew from 100$ per bet (1.3.7.15.31) to 1k on confident bets, but that day came, gave EVERYTHING back and accumulated losses badly.

Today, i can easily comment
If you follow what i did, you are just going to get hit by that very day that will wipe ALL away.

Unless
you have a good strategy, a good bank roll and lotsa time and patience.

I have the strategy, lotsa time and patience but i dont have the good bank roll and i am building on it.
based on your strategy (1 3.7.15.31) AM I RIGHT TO SAY BET ON PLAYER,because if bet on banker what happen if banker wins on point 6 and payout is only half of your bet