View Single Post
Old 30-07-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
RebelTunes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRebelTunes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRebelTunes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Gents, if I may, I would like to give Justin a thumbs-up for the service I received this evening. I know most of you talk to him about KTVs and spas but I wanted to see if he could get me an outcall. I was sorely disappointed yesterday with the service I received from another provider on this forum so I needed to make it up today.

I reached out, setting the 'perimeters' for the girl I sought. He reverted with options and recommended one. I took his word for it and all I can say is that this girl did not disappoint at all - 163cm, 23 yo, C. Beautiful long hair and she smelled great. Friendly, sweet and best part of all, she spoke enough English for me to enjoy the session. This is someone I would request for again if not my departure tomorrow.

My budget was 8000 NT and given my previous experience, worth every penny. Not sure if I am allowed to share her name or photo so if Justin is okay with it, I will share. Otherwise please reach out to him for her 411.

Damn I can still smell her. Alright guys, it's bedtime for Bonzo, a very tired but happy one that is.