Old 01-08-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

At the corner of my eye, i saw MM giggling away and giving me the cheeky look of " I know where you looking and you saw it?". 李总 seems to sense something going. He gave a light slap on MM's lap and scolded her to sit properly on the chair. "好。 知道了“(ok, i know) and she came over to sit down on my left with my back facing her. Then she peeped over my shoulder to look at the documents and drawings i showing her dad. She is not tall enough so she adjusted to a kneeling position on the sofa and her face close to my neck and now her assets was slightly poking my back. WTF! like tat even more arousing and she purposely breath to my neck. lil'bro fully awake! how to concentrate to explain! 我忍!

李总: 小伙子, 看你和我听挺谈得来的。好, 我也不为难你了。 就这个价。 可是我有个条件。 (Young man, i see i can chat with you well. I won't make you difficult. This price then, but i have a condition.)
GN: What is the condition?
李总: I will be going back home next Tuesday and won't be here to look after MM for 3 week. I am worried, she get bullied. I want you to be her 24hour tour guide, helper, translator and body guard. Help her settle uni registration and fetch her around. If she lose one strain of hair i also know who i can go after. At the same time, if the apartment is ready, you help her shift in and buy all the things she need. Money no problem. All expenses incurred by you or her i pay you.

KNN, this is not condition, this is a gift for me!
GN: (Acting troubled and reluctant) ok, but can pay deposit for the deal today?
李总: (Laughing very loudly) Of course can! These small money i won't run away.
He stood up and walked over to his bag and signed a blank cheque and passed to me. My mouth opened big big and he signaled to me to help him fill the details and amount.
Big Jackpot!!! Closed deal, got girl and got fully paid holiday! MM was excited also. Immediately pulled out her phone and asked for my wechat and contact number. I got all the signature on the documents and promised to be back Tuesday to pass him a copy of the documents he signed for records. I thanked 李总 and MM sent me out to the door. Before i left, MM whispered with a wink "哥哥, 星期二见咯!“ and at the same time squeezing her left asset showing a vivid pokey nipples. SH** Lil'bro awake again!