Thread: Vung Tau Info
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Re: Vung Tau Info

bro Fallen..I recommended Sammy hotel because you asked for a 3-star hotel. I actually came back from a holiday 2 weeks ago so I can give you
Abit more info.

You can try Phung Ha hotel. It's a small girl friendly hotel , a stone throw from the beach. The staff is friendly and the rates start at vnd600,00 for a room with a beach view. Take note that the room rate is 50% more on Friday and even up to 100% more on Saturday . Reason is a lot of saigoneses come for weekend retreat.

Next to the hotel are little cafeterias for food and drinks. To go pubbing or seafood joints or other places of interest take a cab. They go by the meter and there are plenty on the roads.

Bro Woo..we booked a taxi from HCM to vungtau for vnd1.1m for the 2 hour journey. Negotiate the fare before booking.
Hope this helps.