View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 04:35 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

You may noticed that I have started some work related sharing recently, hoping that my personal experiences can be useful to our friends. Many times, my customers told me that when they visit China they will meet random individuals who claimed to have good local contacts that can provide cheap or even free services. It can be in the form of transportation and hotel, local attractions, restaurants or even the KTV arrangement. Logically, the good things in life aren't free, someone has to foot the bill so think about it, how is it possible that these good fortune will rain on us in a place like China? That aside, I am sure some brothers have hooked on to the local DJ, Assistant Mummy or Mummy, some may even be your mid-term lovers who told you that they know a lot of pretty ladies to introduce, or who are willing to sponsor free food and drinks during the KTV sessions. Come on, how many times there are hidden charges in the final bills and when you confronted them they just shrug it off? Have you really seen any of them introduce pretty ladies to you? Why would they give you away if they really like you? I have heard about similar complaints all the time, word of advice is that don't be penny wise and pound foolish. In a modern society like China, everyone is aiming for the best because they know there is no free lunch in this world. In order to explore the adventurous world with a peace of mind, we urge all the brothers to make proper arrangements with your local agents before you visit the mother land. Not everyone will welcome you like Team Phillip and ensure a happy ending and a safe trip home