View Single Post
Old 15-08-2017, 04:28 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 25 year old Thai model. 175cm. C cups

Pressured her and sweettalked her for pure natural sex.
Very hard to coax her, but finally successful. She didn't want me cumming inside though.
So I came in her mouth twice after an awesome BBBJ.
2nd visit, she had a flu. She initially refused sex, but managed to coax her. She was very sick at that point in time. She just lay in bed, and wasn't very active. I got turned on sucking her nipples and fondling her superb breasts...
Penetrated her after that, she was very weak.
Very very tight and wet.
Enjoyed fucking her weak unwilling body, and shocked her by cumming deep inside her.
Priceless watching my sperm leak out...

I did get her the morning after pill. Pricey, but worth the price of inseminating this model! She only had protected sex before, and from the resistance she gave me, I believe her! So gave her her virgin creampie!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20414291_446069699108756_352985589670347088_o.jpg (94.8 KB, 557 views)