View Single Post
Old 16-08-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Quite a common situation ladies face when they hv to do tat in a compulsory medical check up ...must do as instructed, cannot say no...o/w there goes the job..

Tat was many yrs ago when it was SOP to get undressed for such compulsory check ups for both sexes ...& it was v. common then for ladies to hv to remove their bras for a breast exam ostensibly to check for cancer lumps & even their panties for a pussy check as shared by sis Luv2suck & bro randy tan ...but nowadays it seems to be NOT practised anymore...not sure why though

As for bro andthenhor's pretty wifey, she shd not feel angry at all for having to expose her breasts to the doctors...on the contrary just like her hubby, she shd feel turned on & wet herself tat there r many other men besides her husband who admire her boobs n tits a lot ..hope bro andthenhor is not offended...my sincere apologies if he is....
Nope, not at all, in fact, I do wish she enjoyed it. But then already like 10 years ago.
If there is a chance for her to check up again, I will definitely ask her to try to enjoy it, tell me the experience and fuck hard at night.

I'm sure if she anticipate that her breast will be fondled with, she will feel different. But at that moment. It's total shock.