View Single Post
Old 17-08-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How often do you lick/suck pussy?

Heng my gf always wants me to lick her. she say lick not enough.. must finger her and lick at the same time than she will song.. she can orgasm by me licking and finger her lol.. she will grab my hair and dont let go coupled with heavy breathings.

we also do 69 and whenever i do a deep muff into her cheebye she will beh tahan and moan and gulp my penis into her mouth. i tried to lick her anus whille we 69 she on top of me but she always dont let.. maybe slowly i will ass rim her hahah.

she also like to stand up than ask me sit up straight and ask me to eat her. i swear sibeh song

Next target. 2000 Points