Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xcen is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: His Silly "Girl"

FR on Zee:

I was introduce to Zee by a friend.
Knowing that Zee's has a thread here is easier for me to post an FR.

About me - I have never been in the alternative scene but Zee was highly recommended that I was willing to go for it.
Took me a while to convince her as she didn't wanna take risk - of me backing out - wasting her time. I offered an upfront of 50% to convince her. It's danger for both of us but eventually she accept it.

I took her evening slot. Easy to find the hotel and I just went up to the room. Took a deep breath when the lift door open, walk towards her room and held my breath.

She's dressed simply and smiled at me with her dimples sprang into life. She is pretty and smell nice. Strangely my cock went hard immediately.

Room was comfortable and nice.

She passed me a towel to clean myself up but I decline as I already showered.
She stripped me and hang my clothes.

As I am a First timer she didn't stripped as she worry that I may get turn off. I requested her dress to be off and to just wear her inner.

She didn't disappoint as she slowly strip down. I love her butt.

Zee turn and walk towards me and allow me to take the lead. I whispered to her that I want everything.

Zee smile and asked if i m sure. She then shared that she have not been screwed since she have left him. The other bros whom she met was game over at her BJ.

I m unsure if I m lucky or what... in any case she did stuff.. all I know it started with a kiss.. lots of licking from my ankle to my thighs up to my chest.. nipples before she landed on my balls.

What can I say - Slurp. Slurp

Love it when she suck the balls and twirl the tongue ard it. I never had that before.

And when she started on the rod.. I describe it in 3 words - Wet, deep and twirling.

I CUMMED fast! I can't control it. She was obviously in control and aware of what she's doing.

I moan loud as I shoot my juices in her mouth. She took it all in and excuse herself to the toilet.

She return and ask if i m ok. I really really do not know why but I just nod my head and look at her differently. She's pretty and seductive actually. Those lips.. a turn on.

I pull her close and start kissing her lips. She seems shock & resisting. but I continue kissing and I felt her resistance stopped.

Went on top of her and my turn to return the favor. She's quite a responsive person and she's really sensitive as how it was described by my friend.

She turn me around to Suck me once again but kept it short and she capped me.

She insisted on a standing position as she's really tight - I trust her and we both stood in front of the mirror.

Oh yessssssss... she's super tight and I am not a 7" but it was just overwhelming. She really lubricate herself well. She bend still as I got use to the sensation around my cock.

I began pounding - slowly as I didn't wanna cum too fast.

Watching myself pounding her ass... it was just ... I m surprised at myself even.

Did it in 3 different positions and end up in bed with me shooting in her with my capped on of course - was exhausted and sweaty.

Time took for the whole thing 2 hours. I thoroughly enjoy myself. So do look out for her slots and grab it fast!

We chatted a bit thereafter and looks like she's trying very much to move on. Though I can sense it was with reluctance - still very much in love with him.

Do support her guys.