View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anna, My Elder Sister

Chapter 6

The morning after the night before.

It was the morning after the night before and Charles and Alice were both strangely quiet about the party they had attended. Both of them wanted to discuss it, but neither wanted to be the first to bring it up. Eventually, Charles felt that they couldn’t avoid it any longer and having made them both a coffee he tentatively broached the subject.

“Alice, what did you think about last night, I enjoyed it?” he asked as he handed over the cup.

Alice took a sip and thought carefully about her reply. She had enjoyed it and was still getting a tingle in her body every time she thought about her and Charles fucking in front of other couples.

“It was different,” she said a bit guardedly.

“What does that mean? Surely you either enjoyed it or you didn’t,” said Charles frowning.

“Of course I enjoyed it,” Alice replied with a smirk on her face. “Did you think I was going to say I hated it and never wanted to do it again?”

“Well, you had me going for a minute, yes,” said Charles. He tried not to show it, but he had definitely been worried that Alice had not enjoyed it and that the sexual adventure was going to be over before it had really begun.

“What was your favourite part of the evening then?” asked Alice.

Charles thought for a moment, “I enjoyed the whole evening it is hard to pick out one part of it, but I think the whole, whole,” Charles paused as he tried to think of the right word, “adrenaline rush, yes, that's the word, as we got started probably takes it.” Charles turned the question back on Alice, “and your favourite bit?”

Alice nodded in agreement with Charles choice, “I was so nervous at the start, but I think looking up when you were taking me from behind and seeing the other couples all fucking will be an image to treasure.”

There was another pause as both of them conjured up the images from the night before.

“Are we going to continue with the parties?” asked Charles.

“Well, we both have to agree,” said Alice, “that was the deal, what is the next one going to be. I am not sure I want to agree until I know what it is on the cards.”

“I don’t know, guess we will have to wait until Catherine and Robert send out the next invite. There might not be another party,” said Charles.

“Would it be a bad thing if we stopped now?” asked Alice, a quizzical look on her face, “am I not enough for you?”

“You are more than enough for me, if you want to stop say so and we will,” replied Charles.

Alice paused for a minute before replying, “No, not yet, besides, I think Lucy has set her eyes on you and I don’t want her hunting you down whilst I am not around. I think she was hoping for a bit of fun in the shower last night.”

“I can handle Lucy, besides nothing was going to happen in the shower last night we men need time to recover, you know,” laughed Charles, “besides I think she might have been more interested in you. You both looked like you enjoyed washing each other down.”

“It’s the handling of Lucy that has me worried,” grinned Alice, “and yes I did enjoy showering with Lucy. She has a lovely firm body and her skin is so soft, it is a different feel to a man’s.”

“Wow, who would have thought, my Alice has bi tendencies.”

“Perhaps” replied Alice coyly, “What about you, do you fancy Michael?”

“NO,” said Charles quickly.

“It’s okay, you know, this is the 21st Century,” said Alice, she loved winding Charles up.

“Not going to happen 21st Century or not. Michael is a great guy and all that, but I don’t fancy blokes.” Charles knew that Alice was winding him up and decided to have some fun of his own at her expense. “Now I would love to get my hands-on Lucy, she has a lovely arse and her tits are perfect.”

Alice scowled at him “Carry on talking like that and there will definitely be no more parties.”

“Okay, Okay, but seriously if we carry on going to these parties that is where this all seems to be heading.”

Alice nodded “Let's just take it slowly and see how things develop shall we.”

A similar conversation was also being held that same morning between Michael and Lucy.

Michael and Lucy talked about it in bed, both agreed that it had been a blast and that they definitely wanted to attend future parties.

“What do you want to do at the next party then?” asked Michael propping himself up on his elbows to look into Lucy’s eyes.

“Charles” was Lucy’s quick reply.

“What?” asked Michael

“Charles, you asked me what I wanted to do at the next party. I want to do Charles. I want to slowly strip his clothes off, revealing his chest, then I will rub my hands over his torso going lower and lower. Then I will unbuckle his belt and open his trousers. I will slowly slide down his body taking his trousers and underwear with me so that his cock, his long, firm, hard cock springs up in front of me. I will then kiss it, lick around the head before opening my mouth and taking him deep into my warm, wet mouth.” Lucy stopped and looked at Michael, she then looked down under the cover, “Well somebody is getting turned on by my fantasy, want to hear more?”

Michael nodded.

Lucy threw back the covers and slid down the bed.  “Well where was I, oh yes, I would kiss it, and then lick it first”.  She moved forward and planted a kiss on the head of Michael cock, she then kissed the head of his cock and licked around it.  Michaels cock grew even harder as she proceeded to lick it and he moaned slightly.

“I would then open my mouth and engulf it, taking it deep to the back of my throat.”  Looking up at Michael she opened her red lips and slowly lowered her mouth over the head and down the shaft.

With her mouth full she could no longer keep up a running commentary, but Michael did not care. Lucy moved up and down the shaft occasionally taking her mouth fully off his cock to lick around the head and down the shaft. She placed her hand on the shaft and slowly moved her hand up and down in time with her mouth. She could feel Michael getting harder and harder in her mouth and his breathing became shallower and faster as he neared climax.

Lucy suddenly stopped and removed her mouth, “When Charles is about to cum, I will stop, teasing and frustrating him, I would then push him onto his back and straddle him.” She knelt and then exactly as she had described she straddled Michael taking hold of his cock and placing it at the entrance to her pussy.

“When I got him like this I would lower myself onto his cock, feeling him fill my pussy with his hard manhood.” Lucy lowered herself onto his cock, her eyes were closed now but she continued to talk. “Would you like to see that, would you like to see his cock enter me, knowing another man was fucking your wife, well your wife was fucking another man he would be doing my bidding. I would then ride him hard, you know how I like to cum when I am on top, feeling his cock deep inside me, sliding in and out of my warm wet pussy, my juices running down his shaft. My moans becoming louder as I neared orgasm.”

Lucy stopped talking now and started to moan, her body started to shake as she came both from the pleasure of her husband’s cock and the thought of Charles fucking her in front of Michael. Lucy came hard, her juices running down Michaels cock and wetting the sheet around Michaels arse cheeks.

Lucy fell forward a bit and leaned down and kissed Michael, “Wow, that was intense. Do you want to see your wife being fucked by another man, seeing his cock going deep into my pussy, hearing my moans of ecstasy?”

“Oh yes,” panted Michael.

Lucy climbed off and turned around getting on her hands and knees, she shook her arse at Michael. “Once I have come I will get off and Charles will enter me from behind. He will grab my hips and ram his hard cock into me and fuck me hard. His grunts and groans will join my screams as he fucks me hard.”

Michael took the hint and got behind her, slowly he started to fuck her hard, he grabbed her hips to help pull her onto his cock as he rammed it home. His thrust became quicker and longer, his breathing shallower built up speed and his orgasm neared.

“Suddenly he pushes hard into me and I feel his cum spurt into my willing pussy, filling me up, I can feel him shaking as his cum runs out of my pussy down his cock.”

The continued commentary was too much for Michael and his cock started to pulse, his cum squirting into Lucy’s pussy. They remained locked together, silent, as Michaels cock slowly deflated, only the sound of their breathing could be heard.

They both flopped onto the bed and kissed. Drawing back Lucy looked deep into Michael’s eyes “Do you want it to happen, I want it to happen, I want to fuck Charles and I want to see you fuck Alice.”

Michael kissed Lucy, “Let’s hope it happens soon.”