Old 09-09-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zenithgan36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Just had a session with Rain from Doll88. great experience and it felt like i was spending time with my cute, playful & sweet, young lover instead of commercial sex.

She is hardworking and gave her all to provide me with the best experience and service. No complain even when it was tiring for her, she just wanted me to enjoy myself. please treat her well.

Looks: Looks much better in person than in pics

Boobs: B beautifully shaped and soft and bouncy, good to squeeze and fondle. Nice nipples to lick and suck. During one point, she was on top and i was sucking her nipples, then she playfully pressed down her boobs, literally breast massaging my mouth and face

Body: With meat in the right places, boobs and ass. Her ass is really curvy, wonderful to grab and bang in doggy

Frenching: Good frencher and she seemeds to enjoy kissing and frenching... spent a lot of time kissing and frenching sensually

BBBJ: Great job done by her, she skillfully teased my little bro with her tongue and warm mouth, flicking the head, licking all round, sucking with varying speed and depth, while occasionally looking at me sexily and playfully as well as deepthroating my little bro.

AR: Yes, works great with her tongue licking all around the rim of your ass.

CIM: Allowed.

COF: Finished my first load on her face.

FJ: Very, very accommodating and will suggest positions and knows how to take the lead. Sexy moans and gasps, and her facial expressions seemed like she was enjoying it. while in missionary, she will grab my hips to make me pump her faster, and in doggy, she will thrust her ass against me. Felt like she was fucking me and not the other way round. Great experience

GFE: High GFE Like i've mentioned, it was like spending time with my lover... fun, cute, sweet, playful and passionate. Easy to get a conversation going. Great attitude and friendly.