View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 💞Sensual Lynn💞

I've just have a session with Lynn.All I can say is an awesome seasion. My impression when I saw her is an adorable ceverage and there are clearly 2 bowls behind her short. Her skin is so fair and smooth. When entered to the room,we've spent more than half an hour to talk.She's so chatty and sweet.It warms up the atmosphere and I'm pretty sure you will not have any commercial feeling when u're with her.After that,we have some fun in bathroom.My dick was rock hard when Seeing her naked body.She's been working very hard to maintain lovely figure.
Go to main course,her skill was freaking awesome.My mind was totally gone with her BJ and make love skill.After finishing,I kept complaining that she made me out of countrol so I cum too early. Haha she compensate me by letting me suck her nip for a while and hug me tighly before leaving.
Definitely she's one of the top gem here.Even though she charge premium price but in return,she provides a premium service as well.Pls value and gentle with her.
RTF: definately!