Old 19-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bedtime stories

She gave me a dirty smirk while I pulled the shorts I was wearing off and rigorously tossed them on the bench. I grabbed the skinny jeans and began putting them on my legs.

“They aren’t going to fit… My boner is in the way… Fuck… Andrea…”

“They’ll fit.” She insisted.

I had them up and began buttoning the fly. The top button was fastened.

“They fit.”

“I told you. Now turn around.”

I turned around for her as I heard her laughter…

“It looks good ah hehe, my cute boy boy.”

I turned back around and looked into her cute face. “Okay, I will get them.”

I began to fumble with the top button.

She erotically looked right into my eyes…“Need help with the button?”

“Yeah…” I said, dropping my hands.

She smiled and stepped forward, keeping one foot against the door as she reached out and slid four fingers from each hand slowly down the waist of the jeans. Her thumbs rested on the top button. My cute girlfriend just stared at me with a wicked smile and popped the first button. I had gone completely silent. Breathing heavy as her eyes were glaring back at me. She slowly popped the second button and her index finger of each hand brushed up against the side of my cock.

Her quirky smile began to bloom as she looked like she wanted my dick now…

“You are hard aren’t you?”

I nodded obediently like a fucking lost puppy waiting for the owner to give me the food, but it was her pussy I would be feasting on…

She popped the third and fourth buttons. And now the jeans were loose enough to slide down.

She stepped forward, our lips almost touching each other as she definitely felt my heart beating faster.

“You need help getting them down?” Andrea continued cock-teasing me by asking me silly questions.

Before I replied, she slid down my chest while still staring at me as she moved downward. She was on her knees and her hands pulling down the waistband of my briefs.

My cock lurched free. She reached up and clasped a hand around my cock. Feeling it throbbed in your hand. I fell back against the wall of the changing room stall, leaning behind it as Andrea, my petite cute girlfriend, slid my fucking cock into her warm deep mouth.