Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bedtime stories

Another Erotic Adventure with... ....

A Horny Tourist

This young sweet looking girl in the black string bikini caught my eye right away. Her slim body, curvy ass alongside her long straight black hair with her white porcelain skin with sand sediments around her sweet ass body stood out to me on the beach.

As the breeze blew her hair, she picked up her camera and started shooting. Her lean body moved with the grace of a ballet dancer. Was she a fricking dancer or what…?

Body like this just made me fricking aroused…

She was so concentrated on the photos she was taking she didn’t notice me slowly raping her in every inch of her by ogling at her flat stomach, slender legs, tight butt, tiny bikini, her petite boobs with her nipples protruding.

“Oi, Triciaaaaaa!” Her friend yelled from her back.

Her friend had her dark brown eyes looking right at me… Looking a bit annoyed and slowly walked towards me.

“Oh, I am sorry…! Please forgive me for being rude.” My cheeks were a little red and I hoped my blushing showed how sincere my apology was. “I couldn’t help but notice your hardware… Uhm, Nikon D750? Nice camera.”

The beautiful girls stopped in their tracks and her friend’s look of annoyance and anger suddenly changed to confusion, bemusement, and maybe even a tiny bit of admiration?

“I was about to come over here and kick your ass for being such a creepy pervy ass dude but your knowledge of cameras has bought you some time,” her friend angrily exclaimed.

“You’ve got two minutes of my attention… Fire away you perv.”

“I am Kevin and again. I am sorry for looking to engross with your camera.” I extended my hand while still ogling at both of their blossoms.

“I am Chloe. Nice to meet you and my friend here is Tricia,” she shook my hand. “You don’t look local…?”

“How could you tell…? I am actually a Singaporean until my parents migrated to Canada.” I asked as I noticed both Tricia and Chloe had fucking amazing bodies…

“You’ve got an accent.” She reciprocated. That was the third time this week someone said that about me.“What’s a guy like you with a charming Canadian accent doing in Sentosa?” Chloe smiled while she held Tricia by her slender waistline while I was looking at their clean shoulders.

I had a weird thing for shoulder…

“I am taking a few days off after visiting my relatives and… I love Singapore.” I smiled.

I joked and talked about cameras while they both just stunningly stood there and continued the conversation while I was having a small hard on… I was lucky enough to go for a camera course, just before this conversation. Chloe was really bubbly… Just like her butt… Easy to talk to and so goddamn beautiful.