Old 25-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bonk 2 + 1 Roommate

I swallow hard and watch as she unzips her skirt and lets it slide down her legs followed quickly by her panties. Her skin is pale and the upside down red thatch triangle of her pubic hair makes me think of a yield sign. She stands there confidently not trying to cover herself, not at all ashamed, nor should she be, that she’s not a stick figure of a girl. She’s got hips and curves and heavy breasts that I want to cup and feel their weight.

“You’re…wow…gorgeous,” I stammer.

“Are you just going to stand there?” she asks pulling me out of my trance.

I undress quickly being careful as my boxers come off because my cock is already stiff and eager, throbbing with anticipation.

I take Audrey in my arms pressing our bodies into each other. We fit nicely and my kiss is met with passion as she opens her mouth to me. I deepen the kiss guiding her to the bed so as to not break our hold. At the last moment she turns us and we fall onto the bed with her on top. Grabbing my erection she lowers her body and takes me in her mouth. Releasing me momentarily she looks at me, “I want you to cum for me and then it’s my turn.”

She grips the base of my cock and begins stroking me while running her tongue along the tip of my cock before taking me in her mouth again.

“Slower strokes,” I tell her and she slows down. I grab a handful of her red hair not to force her head down but to enjoy the rise and fall as she sucks and releases and sucks me again.

“I’m so close,” I gasp and she knows, without having to be told, to stroke me faster. Her wet mouth and her grip on my cock push me to the edge.

“I’m going to cum, oh fuck, I’m going to cum. Right now,” and I get my release. I collapse back onto the bed having held myself up with my arms to watch her and thinking that she’ll need a minute to go spit and rinse. She surprises me instead by swallowing my load and moving up my body. With a knee on each side of my head she slowly lowers herself to my mouth.

“My turn,” I hear her say before her legs envelope my head. As my tongue makes contact with her pussy I find that she’s already very wet and tastes amazing. This is not how I do my best work though and I quickly slide out from under her, stand by the bed, and grab her and turn her onto her back. I throw her legs apart and start up again. Her hair is matted from her wetness so I reach up and, using both hands, I open her up to me while taking a deep breath to enjoy the smell of her. I push my tongue inside her slick pussy my nose making contact with her clit. She gasps and I use my tongue like a cock and fuck her with it for a bit.