Old 28-11-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bonk 2 + 1 Roommate

'Ding-dong’, the doorbell rang as we were in shocked. Gemma gave me the most disappointed look as she knew our climax got disrupted…  I pulled out my cock from her, leaving her bare pussy… as Natasha took over and sixty-nine with Gemma, licking each other’s pussies while I opened the door…

“Hey it’s me… I am here to fetch you all to the beach remember?” The chauffeur explained.

“Okay… Give me a few minutes we will be ready…” I left while rubbing off my hard on boner in my loose boxers.

We quickly get ready as Natasha woke Kenneth up who was dead asleep on the floor… Gemma wore short black skirt and white top while Natasha wore her black crop top with black shorts. Fuck… both of their figures are amazing… I wouldn’t mind just ogling them for the entire day without fucking them hard…

“I am so disappointed… We didn’t get to cum… Ahhh…” Gemma held my hands tight while walking towards the car.

Her face was just so cute… I wished I could push her over right now and fuck her under her black short skirt. She would totally freak out but be submissive little angel like yesterday…

She was just rubbing my cock continuously on the car while Natasha was brushing my legs… Kenneth was blissfully sitting in the front seat without knowing his girlfriend is technically cheating on him again…

Fuck… My cock was rock hard, as they continued fondling it… My dick was about to pop out any second…. Kenneth fell asleep along the ride, while Natasha removed my dick out of my pants… right in front of the driver… and started licking it while, Gemma was kind of blocking my dick from being seen…

“Jon… your dick is fucking huge… like how you fucked me yesterday… in the poolside… Fuckkkkk…. Uhmmmm….” Natasha licked and looked at me seductively, “Gemma aren’t you a lucky one…”

She licked my tipped of my dick while Gemma was cupping my balls and played with Nat’s hair… Fuck it was a total turn on… They took turn licking my dick while slowly began throbbing… it deep into their mouth…

“Fuck… I am cumming…” I whispered into Nat’s ears as I cummed right into her tiny little mouth as she slowly swallowed it with Gemma looking all dissatisfied not being the one receiving it… My little girl doesn’t really seem happy about it…

“Gem, are you jealous…?” I asked, “Don’t worry… I will make up to u…”

She just looked at me gloomily but still adorable and gave me a duck face.