View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: friends change after my life after behind bars, any advice is much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke1 View Post
I know many will "shoot" me on the face but I am just here to rant. Everyone got their own way of doing things. Be it perception on a certain issue or maybe I just take it. Anyway a update, I maybe leaving for overseas with a friend. He may have some opportunity for me. Still contemplating over it.

I thank everyone for the input.
As shitty as the offer sounds, it's kinda a big risk for him too. But if he is taking 75% in return, what is he contributing? Clients? Prospects? Computer? Place?

Honestly, if i were you, ill just take it. When you are SO DAMN GOOD, you can call it quits after you pay off, take the money you earned AND saved, and start your own business by yourself, doing web admin or whatever is beneficial for you.

Reward comes to those who doesnt give up and try out things the right way(not the stubborn way)