Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xplorax is Cool - loads of Potential
Unhappy Re: Biz Partner's Wife Affairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus3rx
Hi Bros...

I was suspecting soemthing amiss with my business partner's wife recently, and engage a PI to check on her. I know I busybody to do that, but I just felt so unfair for my partner......

.......After spending so much money, nearly 10k, I have with me all the information needed to nail her. But I know how much she meant to my partner, and he will kill himself if he knows about all these.

All Bros out there, what should I do? Thanks in advance.
You did it in the first place for a reason. Why stop now?

If you tell your partner abt it, yes, he may get angry with you for being kaypoh, and may even stop partnership... but will eventually turn to confide in you. This is a shameful thing for Asians, so when he need to talk, he has no one else but you as a true friend who stood by him and kept a lookout for him.

But if your partner find out later on his own, he may be too ashamed to confide in you, then what he does, you would not be able to help as he tries to figure it out alone.

Worse still, he finds out that you already knew and even hired a PI... yet you kept it from him... then you guys can surely forget about being partners and friends...