View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
Otega deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOtega deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thank bros for the recommendation

Happy to find another slim syt with no tummy fats and height not short. Took so long to find this combination.

I am a sucker for slim ml with medium size boobs.

Look: 9 / 10. She is just my type. Long hair with front comb down.
Body: 9.5 / 10. Slim with no fats.
Boob: I don't know the different type. One of the bigger boobs for a slim lady. Cannot suck. Can touch.
Massage: 5. Can feel she tried. But love the fingernail up and down my back
Sensual: 9. I love the part where I was on doggy and she arouse me with her fingers and nails.
Rtm: yes but more for sensual than massage
Location east near mrt

She will be leaving this month. My once a year sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
You zi is like a breath of fresh air. Syt check. High gfe check. good hyigene check. Ample bosom on a young women body check. Definitely not a time watcher.

She will warm you up on a cold rainy day with her nubile body cuddling right to you you as she skillfully stroke your tool. 90% like pictures with looks that grow on you and her bubbly personality will put the most introverted man at ease. gfe 11/10.

She hold you hand and lead you to the shower area then lead you back with a clean towel on the bed. She even brushes her teeth Hygiene 10/10

what she lacks in massage techniques she make up with effort. Massage 7/10.

The HDLY To die for as she handles your jewels with care running her fingers through your sensitive bits as she playfully slap your butt cheek. 10/10 for hdly.

And as the main show starts she use her ample bosom to rub against every inch of your skin. you can feel the pointed nips tinggling your every senses. 10/10 for Breast massage.

She say she use oil specific for HJ hence its smoother. impressive! her patterns and techniques will make you yearn for more as she runs her fingers through your shaft. After the explosion which she shields with her hands she cheekily say she like the warmth of the cum. HJ 9/10.

She will hold your hands and walk you to the door with a hug and a wink. You leave a happy man. RTM 100%

This is the experience. May differs for different bros depending on chemistry. After vivian LTD and Anna left she is the next big thing for me. Act fast. She is leaving the shores end january.