View Single Post
Old 31-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
Re: The 4 queens who had it cumming

I knew Ah Tan since I was 18 years old, from the very first day I met him, he was in the secret society and did not have any ink on him back then. Even though Ah Tan has acquired all these inks on his body throughout the years, he has grown to be more matured and since left the secret society, currently pursuing his degree.

To sum it all up, the common interest that we have from day 1 until today, Is none other than sharing good massage joints and recommending good ‘health’ centres to visit in JB.

However, there is still something about him that has not changed..

He likes taking videos/photos of the girls he fucked before and even keeping their panties/g-string as souvenirs for his sick fetish jerking off on them while watching their videos.

Lewis: Oi brother.. Wa free to meet girl not free to meet me la!

Rachel looking utterly shock *

Ah Tan: Hahaha cheebye la meet you also..... ahem...

Rachel: Eh eh eh... Now I become invisible la!

Both of us looked at Rachel and laugh at her innocent behaviour like a rabbit trying to cross path in between two wolves.

We chatted for about an hour plus before Rachel decided to head home as it was nearing to midnight.

Leaving me and Ah Tan with some privacy, I asked Ah Tan if he and Rachel had something on before...

Ah Tan: Bro, last week I just fuck her bro.. I left my student card at her place that’s why she came to look for me..

My little brother suddenly got up from his sleep and stood along with me at full attention

Lewis: WA! Cheebye you... She got bf eh!

Ah Tan: Bro.. You forget ah? Cheebye she has been my fuck buddy way before she got attached eh! KNN I always show you her naked photo also what!!!

Lewis: WHAT!!!!!!!!!! SHOW ME AGAIN!

Ah Tan: TIU LEI! Hahahahahaha now I know she is your colleague.. You better not see.. Later you horny you snatch her away from me!

Lewis: Fucker sia bro... Eh serious la! Ok sneak peak sneak peak

Ah Tan: Sneak your mother! Hahaha

Ah Tan refreshed my memory with his fucking experience with Rachel and emphasized the fact that she is one hell of an experience cock sucker and that she gets easily horny whenever Ah Tan licks her ears and her armpits. He also shared the fact that Rachel bf had even paid for his food and beer expenses during one of their secret session last month.....

Rachel: Arhhhgh.. fm..ff..mm.. Fuck me harder honey.. fuck.. so fucking good ...

Ah Tan: mmm.. Fuck Rach.. el.. louder.. moan louder baby

Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak......

Javier incoming call..........

Oh Shit I gotta pick up.. Wait..

Rachel: Hello baby?

Piak Piak Piak...

Javier: Eh I am reaching downstairs your house in 10 mins... What you want to eat?

Rachel...mmm..f..Erm... Err...

Javier: Helloo.??

Rachel: Wait... *Breathes heavily*

Piak Piak Piak...

Rachel: You wait down....mmm...ss.. stairs can? I come down we .. go ..mm.. eat together.. my distant cousin today touch down from London.. He.... he might...

Piak PIAK PIAK PIAK!

Javier: Oi your background noisy la! what you doing?

Rachel: *Breathing* Im working out la!... Aiyo... My distant cousin might join us for dinner

Javier: Ahh okok sorry baby.. you continue with your work out see you later. Love u!

Rachel Hang Up......

Rachel: OOhhh..fuc....k baby you...fmm you almost g....got me into...ahhhhhh

Ah Tan held onto Rachel firmly into a doggy style position as he fucked Rachel as hard as he could. Cupping her breasts and while enjoying every moment of her moans. Rachel reached behind to hold Ah tan’s arm for more support and demand Ah Tan to fuck her harder.

Rachel: Ahh..quuick baby...no time...fuck...faster baby ...mmm...fuck..

Ah Tan: Cummmmming.......Faster...Faster turn around and suck my cock

Rachel turned around like a swift hornet and closed her eyes as Ah Tan’s releases his white load onto Rachel’s face enjoying every moment of the adrenaline rush from the phone call earlier.

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model

Last edited by boobastic; 31-01-2018 at 02:35 PM.