View Single Post
Old 20-02-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boob enhancement & Yoni Massage. Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBro View Post
Repeating my invite here, cos the last SYT who applied and got a sextisfactory session, had requested no pics and no story.

I convinced her to post here on my threads, anytime she is comfortable, or even years later, it’s not a problem for me... but for some Bros here maybe not OK.

So I invite another natural born Female homo sapien to apply for a FREE session.

T&Cs:

1. PM your WeChat ID and describe yourself and why I should pick u? Please note I will only select one

2. Best you host at a hotel of your choice, unless you want me to arrange

3. Must provide a detailed FR of the entire process: include your “application”; our convo; and the meet-up; and describe the session; your thoughts; and feeling of the before / during / after the session.

4. I will not be taking pics or filming the process. If you are ok to take some wefie (no face) pics / vids / audio on ur mobile and WeChat to me so I can post a story?

If u wish I can do an audio recording for you and WeChat u after but, I shall own the copyright audio file of your moans as I’m the “instrumentalist” and you are just the “instrument” that made the “music”.

Ok if totally no audio recordings too
So far 2 sporting ladies gave their FRs

Life’s good this year after 4years of famine and over a year of self imposed celibacy. Also no chance

Repeating my invite but this time looking for someone who allows pics (no face) of action on Yoni massage & Boob enhancement massage (no pics showing your body ink or birthmark that might positively id you)

Any sis up to the challenge?

Cos quite a few readers think I wrote those 2 FRs and Ka Ki Kong, Ka Ki Song

So in exchange for an unbelievable experience. I request for pics and they will be vetted by you before I use them. Deal? Not compulsory but if you can figure a way to prove that the event / FR was real, maybe a sound clip of your sexy moans will be useful too.

Readers, please put yourself into the shoes of the ladies, some of whom would rather pay to enjoy the session than to have others ID then via pics or what-if their current or future partners saw it here!

Don’t mind using your phone to take them and u WeChat to me or PM to me in your FR?

Will use the room where I did the E cup gal so that background is same and gtees that pic is not lifted from web.

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II

Last edited by ExBro; 21-02-2018 at 10:30 AM.