View Single Post
Old 26-02-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

First time see his Mom. Don't even look like his Mom in the first place, looks more like his sister like legit. Dressed in an OL dress, his Mom was lifting up her leg to take off her heels. Can see her short skirt roll back up her white thighs.

' Hmm? Oh Jack you have a friend over? ' she then opened her mouth and I swear, her sweet voice can make people steam, let alone a sec 2 kid going through puberty.

' Ya. Mom, this is Samuel. Samuel, this is my Mom. ' Jack then did the introductions.

' H-Hello Auntie! ' my voice cracked and I stuttered like a fucking virgin.

' Haha. Nice to meet you Samuel. You can just call me Auntie Kat. ' she just smiled sweetly at me.

Her long black hair that extends to her small chest swayed under the evening sunset as she tucked her hair behind her ear before coming into the house. She had an average frame I'd say. About 163cm tall and slender. Chest-wise doesn't look that big, at most B cup only but most likely A.

All the details went through my head as I scrutinized her like going market to buy meat like that. She just continued smiling at me and asked,

' Have you had dinner yet? If not, join us for dinner. And Jack, I have to go out later on so sleep early alright? '

' Again? ' Jack's voice told me that something was wrong already.

She was going out? To where? At night leh. She make it sound like she will only come back in the wee hours. But ok la, she looks quite young and somemore, today is Friday so maybe go out with friends have some fun or something.

' Yeah, Aunt Kim jio eh ahahaha. ' she then replied Jack. Jack seemed pretty disappointed but nonetheless, all three of us had dinner outside.

We had some idle chit-chat over dinner as we got to know each other more. And for some reason, Jack seemed rather off but I kept silent. Maybe I pry him for some information afterwards. But learning more about this new Aunt Kat was far more interesting now. I also got drop a bit of compliments here and there also la, try to get into her good books you know.

From what I have learned, she was 41 years old back then but looked as though she had barely passed her 30s. She was working as an accountant. The family situation abit similar to mine, divorced so single parent have to work and take care of the house and all. She genuinely seemed like a good mother, something I longed to have deep down inside.

' Oh? So Jack is teaching you? That's good to hear. I always worry that he might not have much friends at school. ' she chided. She seems pretty close to Jack.

But by the time we finish dinner was like 9pm++ liao. She then suddenly pop the question,

' It's getting late huh? I know. Why don't you stay over at our house tonight? Since tomorrow is the weekend and all. '

' Mom! ' Jack seemed very insistent on not letting me stay over for some reason.

' Thanks aunt. I will take you up on your offer then. ' I smiled. Which man wouldn't want to spend more time with a chiobu sia

Last edited by SamLoMo; 28-02-2018 at 04:47 PM.