View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Haiz. Why u walk out... should just ask her how much to book her n tell her none is beautiful same her. 55555.. just joking.
Old aunties you want meh... She so stuck up maybe will ask for more than 12k na....555.

Anyway, i have to confess i visited Maria at the wrong time..at about 10pm and on a Sunday. By then, only about 10-15 MILFs to choose from. If i had to guess their age, i wouldnt think any of them were below 30. There was one exception--look like late 20s, could pass off as a tv presenter, but price tag 12k

For 12k, i could get a syt to accompany me overnight from one of the okt advertising here.

There are gems at Maria if go at the right time. Just a matter of price. Went for drinks with my gik and her friends. She pointed out 2 of them that used to work at Lord but now working in Maria. If i had seen them at Maria, i would have picked either one of them straightaway. They were in late 20s and have the OL look...suits my taste well. From what i heard, they are priced midrange but i couldnt squeeze more info out from my gik cos she was getting jealous...555

Just sharing for info. Best to go explore your own and find your fav spot. My preference has always been to go La Belle first, cos i like their rooms. If don't find any girls, then i would head over to Emanuelle.