View Single Post
Old 28-03-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
By the way Mercs is cheap in Thailand, especially most of them buy 2nd hand 3-4 years C class only around 1 million baht plus, and condo 1 bedroom only 2 million or lesser depend which part of Chon Buri.......So confirm very big part is sponsored by khun Robert.
The expert has voiced out... Happyman007 has walked thru this road before

Coincident, I have an ang mo friend who stays in Sriracha. She always comment that I drive a pick up which I have to partly agree, a Fortuner. Dunno whether was she mocking me.

She came to me 1 day n told me, she brought a merc n offered to drive me around when I am in Sriracha. 1 fine day, I wanted to go Pattaya so dropped by Sriracha for lunch with her. She does drive a merc but a C180.