View Single Post
Old 29-03-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My ex colleague and I...

It's around the Christmas period and the company was busy with decorating the office. Being the new birds of the company, Bryan and I got arrowed to decorate the office together.

We weren't complaining about that since we get to spend more time together legitly (is that even a word lol). Occasionally when the team needed some stuff from the storeroom, we would volunteered to get it and sneak passionate kisses inside the storeroom. But coming out from the storeroom, we would pretend to be absolute professional with each other, acting more like good buddies instead.

There was this guy from the HQ (not important but let's just call him Sam) who would drop by the office just to have random chats with me. He would compliment me, joke around and pretend that he was looking for someone else.

One day, Bryan came out for a toilet break and saw him, then silently exited the office. When he came back, the guy was gone and Bryan walked towards me.

"Eh, who was that guy ah?" He asked.

"Why leh? You jealous is it?" I replied cheekily.

"Please lah, I jealous for what? He looks like an uncle leh." He said as he rolled his eyes and walked back to his department.

It was lunch time soon, but my chest was hurting. It was an old injury I had few years ago, hence I got my colleagues to take away for me and I walked to the neighbourhood playground nearby for a rest.

A car horned at me. I was pretty sure I wasn't in the way, or crossing the carpark recklessly. I turned back, and saw a white car infront of me. The driver came out, and it was Sam.

"You going out for lunch alone? I was about to go for lunch, hop in," he said.

I rejected his offer and said, "Uh, no no. I was just going to the nearby park to take a rest."

"You sure?"

Siao ah. I'm not very keen on eating with you, why would I join you for lunch...

After I thanked him for his offer, I walked out and slowly walked to the playground and sat down on the platforms. My phone buzzed, it was Bryan asking me where was I. I told him that I was at the playground, and he said he was coming out to look for me.

Seeing me rubbing my chest, he asked if I was ok, to which I replied that my old injury came to visit me. He sat beside me, and we went silent.

Our eyes met for a brief moment, and then he leaned over and kissed me. I reciprocated, and put my tongue in his mouth to wrestle with his tongue. I reached out to the fly of his pants slowly, and massaged the area until it grew hard.

He leaned back and said, "siao ah, this is public area leh."

I shrugged. It was a weekday, plus there wasn't a single soul in sight. I opened my legs wide as an invite for him, and pouted my lips. Bryan scanned the surroundings and leaned in to continue french kissing me. His fingers travelled to my inner thigh, and slipped into my panties to finger me. He rubbed my clit until it was wet before pushing his fingers into my pussy hole. He gradually gained speed and momentum, going in and out of the hole repeatedly.

Bryan took his fingers out, and I proceed to climb on top of him. I rubbed and massaged his cock, while he laid back closing his eyes and used his arms to support his weight. I started rubbing slowly, and eventually got faster and faster. Bryan wanted to unzip his pants to take his cock out, but lunch was almost over. I moved away from his hips, and saw some translucent white stains on his pants which I left behind.

"Damn naughty ah you," He said as he spanked my butt when we left the playground.

Last edited by tansy; 29-03-2018 at 01:53 AM.